Chapter 14

"What do you mean he's breaking up with me?!" Harry cried.

"Harry, he's in a lot of pain. Whether you cheated or not. He saw you kissing someone. You're either denying it or don't remember it," lily told her son softly.

"But I don't remember it! Why is he breaking up with me?!" Harry exclaimed.

"Harry James Potter! Can you not see how badly Draco is hurting? He tried hurting himself! He has always thought he wasn't good enough for you, and when he saw you with that girl he was heartbroken! He needs time to heal, Harry. You have to respect that!" Lily shouted. Harry stayed silent.

"Can we do anything to help him? I'm worried mom, I don't want him to hurt himself because of me. I promise I didn't kiss anyone out of free will, I pushed away the only boy who ever kissed me that wasn't Draco. I don't even remember talking to any girls besides you," Harry told his mom.

"Well he said he saw you kiss Cho," lily told him.

Harry looked disgusted. "Her?! Mom, he's a slut!" He yelled. He cowered at Lily's disapproving look. "She's been with so many guys, she's slept with four of them and she doesn't even hide it, she's done dares that are disgusting, and so much more! I would never kiss her even if I was straight," Harry told her. Lily sighed.

"I don't know Harry, all I can tell you is that we're trying to find out what happened. We can't do much right now, we don't even know what happened," lily said sadly. Harry sighed.

"Okay, just please, make sure Draco is okay." He pleaded. Lily nodded and kissed his head.

She walked out of the room and saw James running toward her. He brought her close and kissed her passionately, then smiled at her.

"Lily, we found something," he told her.

The two ran to Dumbledore's office where Draco was already waiting. "Why am I here?" He asked weakly.

"Draco, we believe that we have found something on this case. We haven't found any signs of polyjuice but we believe Harry was forced to do what he did," Dumbledore told Draco.

"W-What?" Draco asked.

"Well, you haven't gone over the unforgivable curses, am I correct?" Dumbledore asked. Draco nodded. "The unforgivables are Imperio, Cruico, and Avada Kedavara. Imperio controls the opponent. Because it was Harry's first time against the curse, he could not fight it off. We have to investigate and see if this is the case or not, but I believe that this was the case,"

Draco started crying. "I feel so bad, I would have broken up with him for no reason,"

"Draco, I assure you it will be okay. Harry knows that you are hurting and you need some time. We will get back to you as soon as possible on the situation, alright?" Dumbledore spoke softly. Draco nodded.

He got up and went back to his dorm, missing Harry's body next to his in bed. Draco turned on his side and started sobbing, wondering when everything would be okay.

Harry was figuring out the second task, trying to find out what he could use for breathing underwater. He couldn't focus though, he could only worry about Draco with one thought on his mind.

He tried hurting himself.

Oh Merlin. Harry didn't even know that Draco thought he wasn't good for him. Harry buried his face in his hands. He sighed and looked up when he saw Neville walking in.

"Hey Harry," he said.

"Hey Nev," Harry mumbled.

"I heard what happened. Both sides. Dumbledore thinks you were controlled. They're trying to see what happened," Neville told him. Harry nodded eagerly.

"Have you seen Draco? I just want to know if he's okay or not," Harry said pleadingly.

Neville sighed. "Well, he hasn't been leaving his dorm. He cries a lot, and he feels guilty that he broke up with you. He's not doing good," Neville explained.

"I need some good news. Anything good happen?" Harry asked.

Neville perked up. "I got a 98 on my potions exam," he said proudly.

"Alright Neville!" Harry exclaimed as he high fived Neville.

"Oh and Blaise asked me out!" He said with a smile.

"He did?!" Harry said excitedly.

"Yeah, he and I are going to Hogsmeade this weekend!" Neville told him.

"That's great Nev, I'm happy for you," Harry told him. Neville grinned.

"Let's go get some dinner. Clear your head and give you a break, yeah?" Neville asked as he packed up Harry's books.

"Alright," Harry sighed.

The two of them went down the hallway to the Great Hall, talking about random events or stories. By the time they got there dinner was half way over, but no one would mind.

Harry scanned or the Slytherin table for his boyfri- ex boyfriend, but couldn't find him. He wasn't eating? That made Harry even more worried that he already was.

Harry sat down with Neville, still ignoring Ron and Hermione, and eventually Blaise came over and sat down.

"Sorry about my outburst the other day P- Harry, it's just that Draco is like a brother to me and I get really defensive," Blaise said sheepishly. Harry grinned sadly.

"I understand. If the tables were turned I'd act the same way," Harry told him. Blaise nodded.

"So What are you guys talking about?" Blaise asked as he took some Turkey and put it on his plate.

"Just random stuff," Neville told him.

Blaise spoke up, "Hey, you know, they're getting really close to figuring out what happened. I bet-"

The Great Hall doors bursted open, scattering about thirty Aurors throughout the room. The head Arour came running in, holding his wand to make his voice louder.

"Cedric Diggory, you are under arrest for the use of the Imperius curse on Harry Potter,"

---------------------------
Mmmmmmm

Gurrrrrl

MmmMmmm

~Kittay 💋