Chapter 19

"This doesn't make any sense." I said.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people?" Harry said angrily.

"This can't be right," Draco mumbled.

"I'm most definitely not cheating on you. And I'm gay!" Harry cried.

Draco took the Daily Prophet and threw it in the fireplace, which sirius' head popped outfit of.

"Hey, watch the hair!" He cried as he ducked away from it. Harry and Draco jumped, and Draco squeaked.

"Sirius?" Harry asked. He ran over to the fireplace.

"Oh yeah Harry, just waltz on over to the fucking head that popped out of the fireplace," Draco said through pants.

Harry snickered. "Draco, it's just Sirius,"

"Oh yeah, your godfather," Draco said.

"Yep. What brings you here?" Harry asked.

"Well I have news. You know Crouch, right?" He asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, Barty right?"

Sirius nodded. "Well he has a son, Barty Crouch Jr. He was convicted as a death eater,"

"What?" Draco asked quietly.

"Look, I want you all to be careful. You don't know what could be going on right now," Sirius told them. "Promise me you'll be careful. And practice some defensive spells for the final task,"

"I promise," Harry told him.

Sirius' head faded away, and both boys were left staring at the fireplace.

"That was weird," Draco said quietly. He turned to Harry. "Are you going to die?"

"No baby," Harry said as he took Draco in his arms. "Of course not. I won't die,"

"Promise?" Draco asked. Harry kissed his head.

"I promise," Harry told him.

"A-And you promise that you won't do anything stupid?"

"No baby. I won't," Harry confirmed. Draco nodded.

"Then come here." Draco said, and grabbed the back of Draco's head. He brought their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

"This is the last day we get before the third task. And if you die I want to make the most of it." Draco murmured through kisses.

"Get on the bed, and I'll be there in a minute," Harry told him. Draco pecked his lips once more and ran to the bedroom.

-time skip-

"No, I do not have a crush on Hermione." Harry explained to Krum. "I'm dating Draco Malfoy, and I love him very much."

"Okay Harry," Krum said.

"I demand to see professor Dumbledore!" a voice yelled out. Krum whipped his wand out and stepped in front of harry.

"Who is there?" Krum yelled out. Harry got his wand out of his pocket.

Mr. Crouch emerged from the forest trees. "Me, and I demand to see Dumbledore, now!"

"I'll go get him, just calm yourself," Harry said, and then ran to the castle.

Harry ran up the paths to Hogwarts and got Dumbledore, then ran back out. He gasped when he saw that Krum was stunned and Mr. Crouch was no where to be seen.

"Harry why don't you go back to your dormitory, I will take care of this," Dumbledore spoke softly. Harry nodded and scurried back to his and Draco's dorm.

Once he got there he slammed the door open and shut it quickly. "Damn." He said into himself.

"Harry love, are you okay?" Draco's voice ran through the room.

"I'm fine, baby. Just really confused," Harry called back. Draco came out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked softly as he went to get boxers. Harry shrugged off his clothes and hopped into bed. Draco came into bed with him a few seconds later.

"It was just a maze," Harry sighed, wrapping his arm around Draco and pulling in close.

"It was really tall and looked like the type that was easy to get lost in. After we looked at it, Krum asked me if I romantically liked Hermione," Harry sneered the last sentence.

"I of course said no and told him that I was already in a relationship with someone. Then Crouch came out of no where and demanded to see Dumbledore, so then I went to go get him and when we came back, Krum was stunned and crouch was gone,"

Draco hummed and cuddled up to Harry. "Well is he okay?"

"I think so... Dumbledore had me come back here before I could see anything else," Harry told him. He turned on his side and wrapped both of his arms around Draco, who put his head in Harry's chest.

"Go to bed. You have the task tomorrow and you need your sleep," Draco told him. Harry nodded and kissed Draco's head.

"Okay, love you," Harry told him, then shut his eyes.

"Love you too," Draco murmured into his chest, then fell asleep along with Harry.