And he wasn't angry with me or growled at me like the first day all the entire week to the point of me doubting that I imagined him being angry and it is all the hallucination of my brain. I still have doubts regarding that matter.

He is always around me all over the day smirking and finding a way to be intimate with me, so it is a wonder that he is not with me on waking up. Who knows? I started dragging my body slowly to bathroom. That is another heaven besides the bed but bed is more of a heaven though with the white curtain around it to prevent sun rays from entering and giving me a good sleep. Bye bed!

I took a nice and refreshing bath and continued my journey to kitchen. Yes I said journey because normally the castle is huge and the way is long. Adding my zero sense of direction it is super long. One week in the castle and I still don't know my way.

I finally made it to the kitchen. I can hear a new voice from the kitchen.

"How can you forget about it?" A new male voice said.

"That happened so." That is Blake.

  "That happened so?  How can you say that? How can you forget your best mate?"

You can say that they are not angry or arguing with each other. The new male voice is more on the edge of whining and complaining that he wasn't informed about something and Blake in his bored tone.

I can also hear a low female voice. It is saying something but not quite audible to make any sense of it.

"If you say so." The new voice said convinced of what the female said. I contemplated on entering the kitchen for a second but entered not making any noise but those people with their high vampire senses turned their heads to find the intruder. I found Blake, Erik, Gabs and the new male and female there.

  Blake grinned his signature smirk greeting me "Good morning princess." I smiled at him and looked at the new persons present in the kitchen. An attractive male (though not as attractive like Blake)  and a beautiful female but she seems to be the shy kind of girl. Guy looks powerful and a bit playful  hidden underneath.

I turned to Blake in a question as to who are they.

"Princess he is Sebastian Ralph Paxton and she is his mate Crystal Abigail Paxton and guys she is my beloved Sophie Evelyn Harrison."

I smiled at them.

"Finally!" Sebastian said exasperated flailing his arms in the air. Crystal just smiled shyly at me. 

"I thought I couldn't meet you in this life. What spell have you cast on him? He hasn't informed me that he got his beloved. The only way I get to know is because of the ball. That is so not him."

"What ball?" I asked confused. Something tells me that it is bad news for me.

"A ball to introduce the beloved of the most powerful specimen of the supernatural world and the future king!" He said exaggerating. But he doesn't know what is going through my mind. If he is seriously a royal then so many people would be present. 

"What the hell!" I exclaimed a little panicking.

"Is it true?" I looked at Blake. He just nodded. What the hell? 

"I am not coming!"

"But the ball is to introduce you."  Sebastian interrupted.

"I didn't ask to be introduced." I countered.

"Moreover I am not informed about this ball. When is it happening?"

"Day after tomorrow." Sebastian answered.

My Only 'One'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें