Bonus Chapter: Not Alone

Start from the beginning

"No idea. I just happened to show up here. Maybe I'm dreaming," she said as she combed a hand through her hair. "Ugh... I can't wait to turn back into my old self." Aaron looked at her oddly.

"Old self? What do you mean?" Smash rolled her eyes and looked down at her outfit, grimacing at the sight of her cleavage. Thornton jumped up and stood on the table, looking forward.

"First off, I created this place. Think of it as not your world for now. Second, Smash here is cursed to be a girl wearing that. Kinda like you, but not as cool, ya know?" he explained. Smash sighed, hanging her head.

"It's true. I'm supposed to be a guy. Some prankster decided I should be a girl for a while." She pointed to her pink garb. "And decided I should wear this getup." She laughed darkly. "I'm actually a pony in my real form if you wanted to know." Aaron's eyes went wide.

"Woah. So we're a kinda the same, you and me." Aaron looked down at his Ampharos body. "I've been stuck like this for almost a whole day now."

"Is it really that bad, Aaron?" Thornton enquired. Aaron frowned at the kitsune's question.

"Kinda. I wanna be me again, not a weird genderbent hybrid Pokemon thing." Smash nodded, crossing her arms.

"I really feel you there, buddy. But just remember something for me." She leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs too. "Things could always be worse." Aaron looked at Smash a little indignantly.

"I got changed into this against my will without any guarantee that I can change back into a human." He shot a distressed look to the other occupants of the white space. "Smash, Thornton. Tell me, how could this get any worse?" Thornton cackled, as if that was exactly what he wanted to hear.

"To those in the audience who are easily scared, beware. The following event could be disturbing," the warped kitsune warned... someone? Aaron didn't know who he was talking to. He opened up his shell-like body revealing dark vapor and countless black tendrils. Aaron stared wide eyed at the horrible looking sight, but Smash looked on with boredom.

"Hm," Smash said. "I've never seen him do that before."

"I blame your creator. Smash, will you guide him through the following scenarios?" Thornton asked. Aaron shivered as Smash looked at him with a smug little grin.

"Sure. Let's show him how it could be worse."

Grinning, the kitsune sent his tendrils out in all directions, piercing the world itself. Water started to rush in as Thornton faded out of sight. Smash stood up and walked over to Aaron's chair as the water began to sweep the table and chairs away. Aaron watched in bewilderment as the water began to rise around him and only him.

"Imagine this for a second," Smash said. "You are currently inhabiting the form of a Pokémon near and dear to you. But what if that wasn't the case?" Aaron gasped as he felt something within him change. He looked to his tail to see his Keystone glowing brightly as if he was about to transform. Thornton poked his head out from a random hole in the wall.

"Let us show you just what we mean, our dear protagonist."

"Gah!" Aaron screamed as a bright light washed over him, altering his body with surprising speed and force. He felt his fur disappear from his skin as slippery and slimy red-colored flesh took it's place. He screamed in terror as his legs fused together, forming a mermaid-like tail. He hands lost all form as they were reconfigured into more fins to help for swimming. He was crying as his head violently changed shape, losing his muzzle as a bright yellow dorsal fin launched out of the back of his head with his Keystone appearing inside of it. A matching fin appeared between his breasts, which had actually gotten smaller. He also felt whiskers coming out of his now rounded face as he fell into the rising water.