Bonus Chapter: Not Alone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Note: This chapter may or may not be canon, but probably not. This is just for funsies, lol. Smash Universe is owned by SmashUniverse64 and Thornton Sair owned by crazedfoxmrn.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Ugh... my head."

The world was pure white as Aaron's vision slowly returned. His head still hurt like crazy. That Thunder attack had taken a lot out of him.

"Oh, Arceus." He planted his hands onto the ground and lifted himself up. "Sparks? Where are..." Aaron's yellow ears twitched as he stared into a blank white abyss. The world was literally pure white. He stood, looking around and screaming into the distance.

"Heeeeeeeey!" His voice echoed back to him. "What's going on here? I was just in a field an-"

"Hey, not so loud." Aaron yelped as he heard an unfamiliar voice. He whirled his head around to pinpoint the location of the sound. When Aaron finally got full look, he was surprised to see a vaguely human shape in the white landscape. Aaron got the feeling that it was a girl based upon her appearance.

Her skin was a greyish blue, which was already kind of odd, but she sported a spiky blue and black haircut that wouldn't look out of place on an anime protagonist. Aaron looked oddly at her outfit, which appeared to be some sort of pink lingerie or sleeping clothes. She had long pink stockings that went all the way up her thighs, almost reaching her revealing top that emphasized her perky breasts. For some reason, she had a pair of pink cat ears on and a cat collar to match. Aaron found himself blushing. She was pretty cute, he had to admit.

The girl looked at him and gave him a little wave with her gloved hands. "Come over here." Aaron snapped out of his musings and moved toward her.

"Um... Hi?" Aaron didn't know how to respond, but the girl seemed unaffected by his awkward demeanor.

"Hey there. I'm really glad you're here. It's about time we found someone else." The girl gestured to the white floor and a little table and chair set appeared. She nodded and sat in one of the chairs. "Here, come on. Take a seat." Aaron took the offer and pulled back the chair, sitting down with her.

"Wait," Aaron said, pointing at the extra chair that appeared with their chairs. "Who is that one for?" The girl giggled a little bit and looked out into the distance.

"Hey, Thornton! We have a guest!"

A horrible static noise assaulted Aaron's ears as an anthropomorphic female kitsune came out of nowhere, sitting on her three tails. Her pink and white kimono glistened in the sourceless light, but not as much as the wicked grin on vixen's muzzle. "Oh, if it isn't ol' Aaron! Glad to meet him, don't you agree, Smash?" the three tailed vixen asked her companion. The other girl, newly christened as Smash, smiled back and nodded.

"Indeed! Now that we are both here, we can give a proper introduction." She extended a hand to Aaron, which he shook. "My name is Smash Universe. Nice to meet you." The vixen extended her paw hand to Aaron.

"And I am Thornton, as you know already. World hopping kitsune and...!" A wave of light passed over her body, and when it passed, a male kitsune was revealed. "...shapeshifter," he finished cheekily. Aaron looked at both of them and smiled.

"Hey there. It seems like you already knew my name, but I'm Aaron." Aaron had a lot of questions for these two strangers. He scratched his chin before looking around. "Where exactly are we right now?" Smash shrugged looked a little bored.