33

"Dear Styles, i am out with your best uncles! I'll probably be home tomorrow? love you with all my heart buddy!" Styles read out loud.

"and that was the last thing he wrote to me before he went missing" Styles says. the officer nodded as Joy cried in the corner.

they haven't seen Calum for about a week or so. they checked Ryan's house but he said he isn't there. Luke is worried out of his mind.

"we will find your son and bring him home" the officer says and Joy thanks them.

Luke looked at the white all. he didn't know how to feel. he is empty and hoping to find Calum. Mali and him has finished the wedding plans. they just need Calum but he is no where to be found.

"what if he is gone? what if he disappeared because of our fight?" Luke says and Joy shakes her head.

"no Luke, this isn't your fault" Joys says and Luke shrugs. Luke didn't know where Calum could be or if he is even alive. all he wanted was Calum and all he needed was Calum.

To kiss him again, to touch him, to make him feel loved.  all he wants is Calum and Styles wants him too.

"Luke! uncle Ryan is on the phone!" Styles yelled and Luke sighed walking to him. Luke gets the phone and says hello.

"i think i know where Calum is" Ryan says right away and Luke smiles.

"where" Luke says.

"well he told me everything about your fight and all. after that we smoked a good ass blunt! like shit was so good! then he started talking about how he messed up and how he wishes he could go back to the time where he didn't cheat. then he called Arzaylea" Ryan says and Luke was confused.

"what are you trying to tell me Ryan?" Luke asked and Joy looked up at him. Ryan sighed into the phone.

"what i am trying to tell you is, Calum might be in England with Arzaylea" Ryan says and Luke heart drop.

"why are they in London?" Luke asked and Ryan hummed trying to remember why.

"I think he said Arzaylea was moving up there" Ryan says and Luke thanks him. he put down the house phone and looks at Joy.

"your son is at London with Arzaylea" Luke says and Joy smiles. Styles cheers and starts to dance.

"ill call Sim to fly us there!" Joy says going on her phone and calling Sim, her private airplane flier.

Ryan: the address is *random address woot woot*

Luke: thanks Ryan!

"i have the address too" Luke says and Joy nodes at him.

"Mass! drive us to my private airplane please" Joy says and Mass nodes. they walk outside and Mass opened the door for they can get in he closes it right when they were all in. He then went into the diver seat and backed out of the driveway.

++

Luke, Styles, and Joy spent 20 hours in a plane. just for dumb ass Calum Hood. oh he was going to get yelled at.

"i am going to yell at him! oh yes! really loud! then i am going to kiss him!" Luke says as he was in the taxi going to Arzayleas place.

"Calm down Luke, we don't even know if he is there" Joy says and Luke nodes. the taxi stops and they pay him.

they stand in front of a big white apartment. Luke sighs and sees the numbers. they walk in and go into the elevator.