27

Calum, Luke, and Styles were walking out the restroom. Smiling as happy as they can be.

Styles was giggling because Luke says how they didn't have to give him two rings.

"see you have a fiancé, Jason was good enough?" Mike chucked and Calum pushed Luke a back of him.

"what are you doing here" Calum asked so bitterly. Mike smiles at him as the rest come out. Styles had worried eyes knowing he cant loose Luke.

"Hello. its Luke isn't it?" Cam says grabbing Luke from behind. Calum looked back and saw but Mike pushed him to the floor.

"don't you fucking dare touch him!" Calum says and Cam chuckles pulling out a gun.

"Lukey, i like that" Cam says and Luke tried pushing him off but some how he couldn't.

"please let us go" Luke says and Styles starts to panic. Cam pushes Luke on his knees pointing the gun to him. he takes a few steps back.

"stop!" Calum cried out trying to go to Luke but Mike kept him on the floor.

"you couldn't save Jason! so what makes you think you'll save Luke!" Mike says and Calum was trying to go to Luke.

"nice talking to you Luke" Cam says as the trigger goes. Luke closed his eyes but felt nothing.

"Styles!" Calum yelled.

everything went slow motion. Calum pushed Mike off as ran to his kid. Luke opened his eyes and in front of him was a bleeding Styles.

Mike and Cam look at each other and ran. Calum grabbed his kid starting to cry.

"Luke call 911!" Calum yelled and Luke got his phone and starts to call.

"please don't leave me, please" Calum says rocking his son back and forth. Styles looks up to him with a smile.

"its okay dad, ill be with Jason" Styles says as he places his hand on Calum's cheek. Calum shakes his head.

"i don't want you to go! wheres the fucking abundance! Please stay i need you" Calum says tears rushing down.

"Styles please stay, for us, for Layla, for your uncles, for everyone" Luke says. they could hear the police sirens coming.

"im happy for you guys, all i ever wanted was happiness for you dad" Styles says holding Calum's hand.

"Sir, i need you to step away" the lady asked and Calum did. she grabbed her son that was still breathing. Luke grabbed Calum.

"we'll see you at the hospital" The lady said and Calum nodes running to the car and Luke chasing after him.

Calum drove fast not caring if he got stopped by an officer. he didn't care that he ran 3 red lights on the way to the hospital. all he cared about is his son.

"Calum, babe, please calm down" Luke says as they enter the hospital.

"I can't Luke! my son is dying and I can't calm down! he is all i got aside from you! he is my flesh and blood! I lost so many people! first you, Arzaylea, Jason, then you again, styles, then i am actually loosing him! i-i just want everything to be good!" Calum says crying into Luke's shoulder.

"everything will be love" Luke says sighing as he hugs his Calum.

---

well that happened