28

They told the two couple that their son was in surgery. he lost so much blood.

what they said worried Calum and Luke. Ashton and Michael came and Mali did too.

"what did you do to my grandchild!" Joy comes running in. Calum sighs looking up at his parents.

"they shot him! i want them all dead!" Calum says and people look at him. Joy looks at Luke and shakes his head.

"ever since you came along, trouble has been happening! you are no good! leave!" Joy says and Calum stands up.

"don't you talk to him like that! he is my soon to be husband so get use to him" Calum says and Michael turns  around with wide eyes.

"soon to be husband! okay, stop" Michael says. "if you are dating my best friend then i need to talk to you" Michael says pointing to Calum.

"my son is shot and all you guys care about is that we are engaged! yes, Luke is beautiful but still!" Calum says making Luke blush.

"i am keeping my grandchild, i am getting custody of him" Joy says and Calum looks at her.

"excuse me? you will not take away my son! why would you anyway? to keep him away from everything! he never sees you! only time is on tv! i am not going to let my own kid have a childhood like mine!" Calum yelled and Joy was taken back.

"your childhood was good! i made sure it was!" Joy yelled.

"you were never there! you weren't there when i needed you! dad wasn't there! he is still isn't here!" Calum yelled. he was mad, at his parents, at the gang, at the whole world!

"they are going to pay" Calum says as he runs to the elevator and goes in and closes it before anyone stops him.

"Calum!" Luke yelled knowing what he was going to do.

he was going to find the people that shot his son.

---

soo...

hows life?