10

sorry by Justin Bieber
(don't judge me..)
________
Styles was about to go back to his party when he heard his name being called out. he turns around to see Michael.

"Uncle Mikey!" Styles runs into the red heads arms. Michael held him tight and secure. Styles teared up on his shoulder.

"Styles we have to go in a bit" Luke says and Michael looks up at him.

"Luke?" Michael says and puts down Styles. he pushes Luke against the wall. "you did this to him didn't you!" Michael screams and Styles starts hitting his legs.

"don't hurt him! he did nothing! Steve and his crew did! Daddy Luke did nothing!" Styles screamed and Like froze. Daddy Luke?

He wasn't turned on from it just shocked. the kid called him his dad. Calum and his weren't even dating. Even though he thinks Calum is so cute with his tattoos and piercing.

"Styles i am not your dad. look i know Calum isn't in the greatest state right now but i don't feel right taking his name" Luke says and Styles shakes his head.

"do you like papa? oh! maybe father? pa! pop!" Styles says giggling. Luke sighs shaking his head.

"Styles, i am pretty sure your dad doesn't like me that way. you can talk to him about it when he wakes up. lets just go back to your party" Luke says carrying him.

"ready?" Mali asked as she grabbed the purse to get her keys.

"i am sorry. yeah i am ready Mali" Styles says shoving off Luke to go to her. "i miss Jason" he whispers and Mali nodes.

"Styles-"

"its okay Luke i get it. you don't like me. i know i am not the most good and respectful kid, but now you see how my life is. hospital trips, gangs, barely seeing the people i love. goodbye, don't expect me to be at school on Monday" Styles says and Mali smiles at Luke and goes the the elevator.

---

i am thinking innocent Luke in then near future...

STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT MY  FIRST NAME NAME! you guys probably can't pronounce it anyways...

if i had a dominant person i happen to be dating then i will for sure be more innocent but then again ill have my ways...