LAST CHAPTER

Ok before I start yes this is the last chapter sorry it was short and I haven't updated in a couple months I was in a really bad writers block and i am ending it because
A. I want to start to new stories
B. I had no other ideas
So with out further ado the last chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And at that moment I knew, with all my family, friends, and especially my mate with me. I knew I was home." I finished

"Wow Tae telling the story again?" Christian my amazing mate/husband said walking into Amber and Aidan's bedroom. Yes a couple months after I came home we got married and completed the mating ceremony which I got a wonderful pair of twins.

"Well it's a good story daddy!" My 5 year old daughter said.

"Damn right it is!" He said agreeing with her.

"Hey! Language please in front of my children" I said.

"Mommy what does damn mean?" Aiden said.

"Ask daddy, it's his fault for saying it"

"What did daddy do this time?" Toby randomly said walking in with Marie, his mate, and Charles, their 6 year old son.

"He swore in front of the kids and now Auden is asking what the sweat means"

"Hahaha good one Christian" Toby said laughing. Marie just hit him in the stomach.

"Thank you Marie"

"No problem Tae"

"Now Marie and I are having a girls day with Christine and Taylor and Chris and Thomas are coming over in an hour with tommy and Chrissy." I said getting up. Taylor is Thomas's mate and Chrissy is their 5 year old daughter.

"Ok" Christian said pulling me in for a kiss.

"EW!" Aiden, Amber and Toby screamed at the same time. Yes Toby.

"Oh grow up daddy!" Charles said.

"Thank you Charles" Marie said and we heard a horn.

"Oh that's Christine, bye boys have fun, Amber your in charge make sure you don't let daddy and uncle Toby get in trouble" I said.

"OK MOMMY! YOU HEARD THAT DADDY AND UNCLE TOBY IM IN CHARGE" she screamed.

"Just like her mother" Toby mumbled.

"I heard that Toby" I said walking out with Marie.

That night I came home changed my life, Christian loved me and he undid the rejection. And now as in most fairy tales, though this is not one, we lived happily ever after.

THE END