Chapter 6- reunited

TAE POV:
I woke up in a strange room. And someone in a white coat standing next to me. A doctor. But then I smelled it. It smelled like Christian. Not the smell of a mate just the smell of the Carry family. I started crying.

"Please tell me he's not here" I said to the doctor.

"Who?"

"Christian, please tell me he's not here." I said in full on sobs. "I can't deal with him right now, it hurts to much. Please tell me he's not here"

"I'll go look, just calm down ok?" He said and I nodded my head. I did start calming down. I waited a couple minutes before a girl walked into the room. She looked really familiar I wonder who-

"CHRISTINE!" I shouted as she ran over to me.

"TAE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" She shouted running to me bringing me in for hug.

"I don't know, but now I know why I smelled a Carry, I thought you were dead. Your whole family did. Hell, the whole pack did, since you were the alphas daughter, well now the alphas sister."

"Wait Christian is alpha now!?" She screamed and I nodded my head.

"Why were you screaming out his name? The doctor told us"

"Well- wait us? Who is this other." *raises eyebrows*

"My mate..... I'm a Luna!"

"Oh my god I need to meet him! Like now" I said and I heard chuckling in the door way. We both turned to see, none other than the alpha, one of the guys who was there when I was attacked . I guess he could see the look in my eyes cause he just replied with

"Ya sorry bout that"

"It's fine, I have a short temper anyway" and Christine turned back to me.

"Now what did that lazy excuse of a man do to you!" She said before adding "not you babe" to her mate. I started tearing up, and I decided to tell her the whole story. Even if her mate was standing there.

"Ok so I'll start at the beginning, once you were gone everyone was so depressed. Your parents lead a search for you for a couple years, but then the got a message from the people who took you saying you were dead. We continued the search for a couple more months but we had to stop because my dad got cancer. He survived through it but no one had hope that you were still alive because we would of found you already. So one day, everyone in the pack turned on me, except my mom and your mom and dad. They had no idea this was going on. They said I was an embarrassment to the pack because I was your best friend and I had no idea where you were." I was in tears and Christine's mate walked over and hugged her, who was also in tears.

"They called me terrible names, and abused me and starved me. But whenever my mom or your parents were around they would act like little angles. I was always think of running away, and I broke our promise. I cut. I broke my promise to you. I'm sorry, it's my dad said I was a mistake and he never loved me and I'm just so sorry. I promised to you I wouldn't." She pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's ok Tae, it's ok"

"The day of me and Toby's birthday I knew something bad would happen. So far the day was great I got good presents but just my luck Toby and Christian did it to me again. That's when I decided I was leaving, I wrote a letter and walked out to get something. And I smelled the most amazing smell. The smell of my mate. Behind me. I turned around a Christian pushed me against the wall and- h-he r-r-r-rejected me" I whispered the last part.

"Tae oh my god! I'm so sorry baby!" She said rubbing my back. Her mate even gave a a sad look.

"That's when I was through so I added to my note, and I'm sorry your not going to like this, 3dropsofbloodandmybloodyblade." I said a quickly as possible. She gasped. Then she looked at my wrists.

"Tae you are the strongest person I know spiritually. I love you never forget that, and please no more" she said crying. I pulled her in a hug and whispered

"Ok" just then my phone rang. I wiped my eyes and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Tae? Are you ok?"

"Ya Toby, I'm fine. What's up."

"Well I have something to tell you, when I became beta the night you left, there was a man who was happy you left. He was banned from the pack, and later. Oh god. He's uncle Kreg and he has been giving everyone a drug to make us hate you"

"What?! I thought he loved me?!" I said getting a questionable glance from the 2 in the room.

"So did I, so now everyone feels bad, especially dad. He feels terrible you should talk to him and mom."

"Ok can you give the phone to them?"

"Ya give me a second." I covered the phone so I could talk to Christine and her mate.

"My uncle drugged them all to hate me -" I was cut off by my dad on the phone.

"Baby! My baby Tae! God I'm so sorry! I didn't mean any of it. Please come home!"

"Dad, don't worry ok, it's ok. But I can't right now ok. It's just somethings happened and I'm not ready."

"Ok here's your mom." My mom got on the phone.

"BABY! Please please come home! I didn't know anyone was doing this to you!"

"Mom, mom hey calm down. I will come home just not now ok, I have to go, I love you"

"I love you too baby." And I hung up. I instantly pulled my knees to my chest and started sobbing.

"Tae, hey Tae, look girl it's ok. I'll help you ok. My brother was just an a$$hole who cared about his title. Let me help ok" Christine said. I just nodded. I knew she would keep her promise and rebuild me.

~ah! Who knew? Ok well that's a long chapter, and if there is a music video you should listen to it while you read because most likely it goes along with the mood.

And in case you haven't noticed I love country music! Ok bye!~