Chapter 9 - are you ok?

Chris POV:
After Thomas took Tae to the bathroom to clean up, I took Christine to our bedroom. It was late and she was tired. She fell asleep right away, I on the other hand was about to fall asleep until Thomas mind linked me.

You got to come to the pack hospital, now.

Why?

Tae and it's not good.

Coming!

I immediately got up and ran out. No it's not because I secretly love Tae, it's because Tae is Christine's best friend. When I got to the pack hospital I ran into Tae's hospital room and I was shocked. Thomas and dr. Yang were both on her side and she was coughing up blood.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"I'm- *cough more blood* fine"  she responded. Before coughing more blood.

"No your not" Thomas said.

"Ok Tae, does anyone in your family have cancer?" Dr. Yang asked and I swear her face went white and paper.

"My dad" she whispered. Tears started forming in her eyes and Thomas wrapped her in a hug.

"Ok well the good news is, you don't have it. It's only dormant and probably won't be active. But did get a punch to your neck recently?"

"Ya, a couple hours ago" *coughing*

"Ok try not to talk for the rest of the night or till noon tomorrow, but here's some medicine. You just started coughing up blood because of hard punch to you throat. Your fine"  you could just see the relief come over Tae's face, since she wasn't aloud to talk, as she drank the medicine.

"Ok well I'm going to go back up to Christine, she's probably freaking out" I said walking up. Soon I heard footsteps and Thomas laughing. I turned only to see Thomas carrying Tae up the stairs with Tae trying to protest. Again trying. With not being able to talk, she's just hitting his back and mouthing words. I guess she forgot about mind link. And that's what she just did. I laughed and she glared at me. That just made me laugh more.

I walked into my room and fell asleep next to Christine.

TAE POV:
When the doctor said did anyone in my family have cancer, it hit hard. I mean I know it's only been a week but I still miss them to death.

But good thing I don't have cancer, bad thing I can't talk till tomorrow at noon. And even before that I need to go back to see if I can talk, after that hilarious bar fight I had. 

So on the way out of the pack hospital, Thomas picked me up. I was about to scream, but you know, I'm not aloud to talk. So I just punched his back instead. He started laughing at me! Then Chris started laughing at me! Great friends I have! *notice sarcasm*

~a/n sorry it's short, there will be a long one soon~