Chapter 8- the party

~a/n ok let me just say that country girl by Luke Bryan is one of my favorite songs in the whole world~
Christine POV:
Chris mind linked me not to come back for a while when we were done shopping.

"So we can't go back yet, what do you want to do?"

"I want you to tell me who called me"

"It was no one a sales call ok. I don't want you to worry about it."

"Ok, fine so what do you want to do?"

"We could go to a bar?" I suggest.

"You know what, why not" she says and gets up. "You coming or what?"

"We need new outfits..." I say with a smirk.

"Well then we will change in your car come on." She says and we both run out with 15 bags each. We each change in to something really cute and I mind link Chris to where we are going.

We are going to a bar, mind link when we can come back. Love you

Love you too be safe. He responds. We start to drive and we reach a bar. It's a Friday night so it's kinda crowded.

"Let's go!" I hear Tae squeal and I realize she hasn't had this much fun in a while.

"Ok but no getting drunk! Ok, the Guys would kill us"

"Ok no drinking, well maybe 1 or 2"

"Ok let's go" I said giggling and we run into the bar. We find a seat and order some food. Soon enough drunk guys come up to us.

"Hey babes wanna dance?" One says.

"Sorry but no" Tae responds.

"Come on" the other guy says trying to pull me off the chair.

"Get your hands off of her!" Tae says and that just makes the other one laugh trying to pull her off. After a couple minutes they leave us alone and we eat in piece.

"Thank you for this" Tae whispers to me.

"For what? Your my best friend that I haven't seen in 5 years. Of course we are going to hang"

"Well ya but you have a mate, and he'd probably get really mad at you, and you have a mate and -"

"Hey it's fine I told him, and tonight it's just you and me" after I say that her smile brightens.

"What would I do without you?" She giggles.

"I don't know what would you do?" I giggle back. We start to catch up on life when Chris mind links me.

You can come back now

Ok we will be back soon

"Is everything ok?" Tae asks me.

"Ya he said whenever we are ready we can go back.

"Ok just a little longer, I promise I just love this song." She said and I realized it was my favorite song to.

"You like country girl?" I ask.

"I LOVE country girl, let's dance"

"Ok!" I say dragging her to the dance floor. We both start giggling while shaking our butts. A couple minutes later.... All of a sudden 2 guys come behind us.

"I knew you would want to dance sweet bottom" ugh it's the drunk guys. And they start touching our butts. Ew!

"Get you hand off my a$$!" Tae screams at him. Uh oh she's losing her temper. The guy behind me started grabbing my boob.

"Stop touching her!" Tae says to the guy behind me.

"Ya and what you gonna do 'bout it?" That's when she really got pissed. She elbowed the guy behind her in the ribs and making him fall. And I started laughing.

"Now now, shut up" he said covering my mouth. Tae just walked over and punched him square in the jaw, he punched back. Then her again and I think you get it. After a while though the guy landed on the floor. He had a broken nose and a bruised jaw, Tae had a black eye and bloody nose. We got out of there as fast as we could.

"Haha! You should have seen his face!" We both screamed at the same time when we got in the car.

"But are you ok?" We both said at the same time, again.

"Ok wait why would I be hurt, you were the one that got in a fight" I said to her.

"Because he basically tried to rape you" she pointed out.

"Oh ya, Chris would not be happy about that" and we burst out laughing. We just got back to the pack house.

"Ok how are we gonna do this?" I asked.

"I don't know? Let's just try to be quiet enough for their body little ears don't hear I guess?" Tae said laughing.

"Ok" I said. We both got out of the car a slowly walked into the house. Just our luck Chris and Thomas were standing right there, at the door waiting for us.

"What the hell happened to you!" They both screamed at the same time to Tae.

"Um, what are you talking about?" She said before we both burst out laughing.

THOMAS POV:
In walked Tae and Christine, Tae had a black eye and bloody nose but both of there eyes were filled with excitement.

"What the hell happened?" I asked, well me and Chris asked at the same time. Even though Tae isn't my mate, she is a part of the pack and is currently going thorough some things and I have been there to rub her back after nightmares or crying herself to sleep and what not. Let's just say I protect her.

She didn't really give us an answer so I walked over to Tae, picked her up and walked to the bathroom to clean her face.

"Thanks" she said as I put her down on the counter. I smiled and took a wet washcloth putting it on her face.

"Ow!" She screamed.

"Sorry, now are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Maybe,"

"Come on tell me"

"Ok ok, so you know we went to a bar."

"Ya"

"So when we were there some guys who were drunk tried getting us to dance and we said no, but after a while our favorite song started playing and we were about to leave but we started dancing to the song"

"Ok continue"

"They guys came up to us and grabbed our butts, boobs, you know the things drunk guys do, *starts to laugh a little because of the memory* so Christine started to laugh. One guy covered her mouth and as you know *looking at Thomas stomach* I have a short temper, so I started beating up the guy. Let's just say I kick a$$ and won" she ended in full laughter.

"Um ok, well, um that's actually really funny" I said starting to laugh. We both sat there laughing for a while when she started coughing.

"I'm ok." She said putting a hand to her mouth. "Oh shit" I heard her whisper. I looked at her hand and there was blood on it. I picked her up and started running. And I mind linked Chris.

Chris, you got to come to the pack hospital right now! I think I woke him up

Why?

Tae, it's not good. By now she was coughing up more blood and we reached the pack hospital.

I'm on my way

"No! Thomas I'm fine, really!" She said while I ran inside.

"Yang!" I called out the doctors name. She came running over.

"What is it?" She said but she saw Tae. "Put her on a bed!" She said and I laid Tae down on the bed. By now she was coughing up a lot of blood.

~ha! Cliffhanger! What will happen to Tae? Is she ok? What happened to cause her to cough up blood?~