Chapter 2 - fly

~listen to the video while you read the chapter it adds to it~
TAE POV:
Before I left I added a little something to the note, I added
"Mom, I found my mate. Dad and Toby and everyone else, you were right he rejected me right when he found out. To that mate, I'm going to get over it and fly and soar in the sky, sure it's going to take time but I'm going to let you live with that regret.
Happy! I ran away. Mom I'm sorry. Everyone else, hears a little present for abusing me all those years"
I took my blade and cut deeply into my skin 3 times each time getting blood on the paper. Then I put the bloody blade next to the drops of blood. Grabbed my duffle bag and new phone and ran.

Marie (taes mom) POV:
It was about time for the twins party so I walked upstairs to get Toby and tae. First I went to Toby's room. Christian was in there with him.

"Guys time for the party, can you go get Tae, I have to finish something" I said walking out and back down stairs.

Toby's POV:
My mom told Christian and I to get Tae. We laughed as we barged into her room. No one was there, we looked around and I saw a note on the desk. I read it and I was shocked.

"MOM! COME QUICK!" I screamed and my mom, dad and Christians parents came running up.

"What is it Toby?" My mom asked worried.

"Come read this" I said pointing to the note. She looked at it and read it out loud.

"Haters gonna hate. Heart Tae aka the one you call slut who you starve an abuse. WHAT! WHO DOES THIS TO MY BABAY GIRL!"

"Keep reading mom"

*crying*"Mom, I found my mate. Dad, Toby and everyone else, you were right he did reject me right when he found out. To that mate, I'm going to get over it and fly, soar in the sky, sure it will take some time but I'm going to let you live with that regret. Happy. I ran away. *sobs harder* mom, I'm sorry. Everyone else I have a present for abusing me all those years. *SCREAMS*"

"Maria what is it?" My dad asked. She held up the paper reveling 3 drops of blood and a bloody blade right next to it. She cut herself. I looked over at Christian and he had the most regrettable expression, and I realized it. He was her mate. I won't tell anyone though because he is the alpha. Today I'm becoming the beta. Everyone went downstairs and my mom starts ignoring everyone. I staid in her room and I pulled out my phone. I texted Tae.

Toby- Tae, I'm so sorry. When I abused you verbally I don't know what I was thinking. Please come home, mom is going crazy, everyone is. Please at least just forgive me.

I waited a couple minutes and finally got a text back.

Tae- Toby, I forgive you. And only you. But tell mom I love her and I can't come back it's just too hard right now. I love you. Feel free to call me anytime. Don't tell anyone though please.

Toby- ok just stay safe. I love you.

Tae- I love you too. Thanks for understanding.

TAE POV:
I'm doing it. I may fall but I will fly on the way down. As for Toby. I do forgive him. I think. I don't know if he really means it though. And hope he will call. As for my life, well time to start over. I looked at my bedroom window to see Toby standing with his back to me, glanced one more time and started walking away. I might never be back. I turn back, Toby is still there. I climb up and knock on the window he looks over at me and opens it, he hugs me and I say,

"bye I love you." Then I jump off and run.