Chapter 10- he lied

~7 months later~
Tae POV: I have been here for 7 months and 2 weeks. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

"TAE! Are you ready?" Christine yelled at me.

"What?"

"You, and I are going to go get food" we are having a Valentine's Day dinner, me, her, Chris, and Thomas.

"Oh ya, let's go"

~at store~

"Ok so it's not going to be the whole pack at dinner,it's just us but it's the boys so we need enough to feed 20 people." Christine started to ramble. I was just being quiet thinking. I just spent my first Christmas without my family and now Valentine's Day, Toby and I loved Valentine's Day.

"Tae? Are you ok?" Christine asked, she must have noticed.

"I think, I think I'm gonna go home for a little. I mean I love it here but my family, I haven't talked to them in 7 months and I know they want me home. And I'm probably not strong enough to face Christian yet but I want to be home for v-day" I whisper, tears starting to form.

"It's your choice Tae, ok but if anything happens your room is always ready"

"Thank you, you guys have been so nice, a lot better than my really family has been. And I don't even know if they actually love me, they might just be saying th-"

"I'm sure they love and miss you like crazy ok. So go home." Christine interrupted me.

"Ok" we finished shopping and was now making our way back to the house.

~at the house~

When we walked in Thomas and Chris greeted us. They have been like brothers to me, I know they'll understand.

"I have to tell you guys something"

"What's up Tae?" Thomas asked, both distracted by the bacon Christine was pulling out of the bag.

"I think I'm gonna go home for Valentine's Day" I said and that made both boys turn around right away.

"Are you sure?" Chris asked.

"For now, just Valentine's Day, since it was a bond between me and my brother, but depending on how it goes..." I let the sentence hang.

"Ok, I mean we are all going to miss you but it's your family" Thomas said.

"Thanks, I'm not gonna bring anything though, I still have my old things there"

"Ok when are you gonna leave?"

"Tomorrow after dinner"

"Ok, well we got a feast to make!" Christine screams pulling me into the kitchen.

~The next day after the dinner~

"TAE!" Christine said breaking me out of my deep thinking.

"What?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing" I lied.

"You have been standing there looking at phone for 5 minutes, whats up?" Should I tell her? I think I will.

"Ok, I'm scared"

"Of......"

"What if- What if the-they still hate me" I said starting to break down into tears.

"Tae, look at me" I looked over and she pulled me into a hug. "They love you, ok, don't forget that. And you have a room here, you are always welcome"