Chapter 4 - with you

~this is going to be a short chapter because I'm tired and can't think of anything~

CHRISTIAN POV:
I was laying on m my bed thinking. Thinking about how I rejected my mate. I am so stupid. I am so stupid. I am so stupid. WAIT! Since we are mates I might be able to talk to her in my mind. So let's try.

"Tae?" I asked hopefully. I wait a minute.

"Who is this?" She as softly, I must have woken her up.

"Please tell me you didn't cut yourself because of me"

"Christian"

"Ya that's me"

"I really don't want to talk to you right now, it's still f**king hurts you know."

"Ya I know I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I regret it"

"Ya I know Toby told me, but still just please don't talk to me right now, bye" and just like that she was gone. I slowly fell to sleep and I started a dream.

In dream

I was walking around looking for Tae. Something bad is happening to her, I just know it. I heard grunting. A fight. I run to the sight and I freeze, that's when I know this is going to happen, when I freeze in dreams it comes true.

It's Tae fighting a guy who looks like her also has beta blood in him. She takes a couple blows and so does he. She gets thrown against a tree and she whimpers, it kills me to see my mate like that. Even though I rejected her.

She gets up and runs towards the beta and does this really cool thing wear she takes her legs wraps them around his neck and brings him down. She is on top of him for a while, and I see 2 other men behind some trees. And alpha and third in command. This can't be good. She thinks the beta is down, he's not. He pushed her off of him and her head hit a rock the last thing she saw was the alpha walking up to her and she blacked out.

I instantly felt pain and anger as the other alpha walked up to Tae and picked her up. Her head was bleeding. And they walked off with Tae probably towards their pack infirmary or ,*shudders* holding cells. She would die in the holding cells. I was about to follow when-

I wake up. I'm painting like crazy so I decide to go out on my balcony to get some air. It's really nice a peaceful. I wish Tae was hear to share it with me. *sigh* I hope she's ok.

~a/n ok so again I'm sorry that it's short, I'm tired~