4.8

"Happy Birthday Piper!" We all yell because today is her first birthday. 

"They're both 1 years old now. That's so weird." Ashton says.

"Everything is weird now." I say.

"Yeah. Like how we're celebrating their birthdays on a bus." Calum chirps in.

"Or how you guys are becoming bigger." Becky adds.

"Or how 2 of us have kids." Michael adds.

"Or the fact that I have a beard and Calum still doesn't have one." Luke says making me roll my eyes. He's obsessed with it, it's weird.

"Or how Hadley and Luke we're only best friends 2 years ago, now they're engaged and have a one year old baby." Ashton says.

"Wait guys I have a present for Becky!" I say running to my bunk to grab it. I come back out smirking.

"For the good old times." In my hands is the same cat toy that she threw at Michael about 2 years ago.

"Thank you!!!" She squeals as he starts running around the bus. She throws it and it hits him. We're all laughing about how it brings back memories.

Okay, so it may seem like just a cat toy but they're is more to it.

After they stop running Becky notices that the cat toy opens. She opens it and a note drops out. She reads the note out loud.

"Dear Rebecca, I've been in love with you since you first threw this cat toy at me. I'm so glad to call you the mother to my son and my girlfriend but, that's not good enough for me. So will you look at Hadley please?" She reads. She looks at me and I have a photo album in my hands that we all put together. It's of all the special moments we've had together.

"Look at Luke." I say.

She looks at Luke who has the two kids. 

"Look at Calum." She looks at Calum who has the box from the day she took the pregnancy test with the test inside.

"Look at Erin." She looks at Erin who has hair dye in her hands.

"Look at Ashton." She looks at Ashton whose holding a pizza box. He opens the pizza box.

"Will you marry me Rebecca?" Michael reads the pizza box out loud.

She starts crying. 

"Yes Michael. I'll marry you." She says turning around. He stands up and puts the ring on her finger kissing her.

"I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you." She says giving him a kiss.

-----------------

This book ends soon. :-(

Like and Comment.