0.7

I asked Mum if I could move out but she said no. No one has found me yet but Calum came and I slammed the door in his face. For now I'm staying with Mali.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." I apologize to Mali. She shouldn't have to hate our brother because I do.

"It's alright plus I always somehow forgive you guys so, I'm not really mad at Calum and, I know he doesn't want you dating after what happened with Nick." Wait how did they know about Nick?

"How did you know about Nick?" I ask holding back my tears.

"Becky called me to tell me you might be a bit depressed about it and I accidentally told Calum." She explained. Well now I felt like and idiot.

"I'm an idiot! If I would've known this problem wouldn't have happened!" I start crying. I quickly grab my bag and phone.

"Where are you going?" Mali asks concerned. I would be too if my younger sister who is basically depressed left my apartment.

"I-I'm going t-to f-find my f-friends." I stutter a bit.

"Be careful." She says hugging me and kissing my forehead. I nod my head before leaving her apartment.

I walk to the park I first kissed Luke at. I saw a couple teenagers sitting on the playground. One boy with perfectly quiffed blonde hair, a girl with medium length brown hair, another boy with bright red hair, a boy with curly dirty blonde hair and my brother.

I silently walk/run over to the playground. They were all sitting with their backs to the stairs. Luke with his head down, Mikey and Becky cuddling, Ash sitting there tapping the sides of the playground and Calum actually apologizing to Luke.

I silently tip-toe up the stairs and hide behind the 3 boys sitting on the ledge. Mikey and Becky were on the step just below them.

"Calum, I'm sorry for being mad at you. I didn't know you knew about Nick and so I kinda just got mad at you. It's all my fault!" I say making all of them quickly turn around.

"Hadley! I should be sorry. I've already apologized to Luke and explained why I did that and he understands. Please I really do care for you! I hope your still coming on tour with us." I hug my brother. I look to Luke who looks hurt or depressed.

"What's wrong with Luke?" I whisper to Cal.

"He really likes you but he doesn't want to date you until your completely over Nick and he knows you're better." I kinda sigh. Luke is doing the right thing. At the moment I'm depressed and I'm not over Nick, I mean he dumped me randomly because I wouldn't have sex with him! And he cheated on me so, I understand Luke but I want to be with Luke. I want more than this.

---------------------------

Poor Lukey.

Likes and Comments are really appreciated. That's all I got for now.