1.4

December 1st.

I wrote the date and then my name.

Hadley Hood.

Your probably wondering what I'm doing. I'm writing a Christmas wish list. Luke and I have been dating for a week and things are great! Calum isn't to bad with it... I guess.

Christmas Wishlist:

-kisses from Luke
-cuddles from Luke
-a new Phone Case (with a picture of Luke?)
-Midnight Memories
-hair dye
-new beanies
-black leggings
-more cuddles and kisses from Luke

Okay, I might have an obsession with my boyfriend! But that's allowed, right? I mean he is MY boyfriend.

They've finished everything for the day and were just "Chillin" in the back room. Becca was also writing her Wishlist.

"Done!" She slammed her hand down onto her paper making me jump.

"Give our wish lists to the boys?" I raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

We made our way to the back of the bus where Luke was cuddling Calum. Michael was on his phone and Ashton well he was probably making a keek.

"My brother is stealing my man, Becca!" I screamed pretending to sob.

"Luke you can't cheat on a girl especially with her brother!" Becca may have over exaggerated.

"Since Luke cuddled my brother I'm giving my list to Calum first since well just read it Cal." I hand him the paper and block Luke's eyes with a bandana.

"Seriously about number one, two, three and the last one?" He pulled one of those "seriously no" faces on me.

I uncovered Luke's eyes and gave him my Wishlist. Mikey was still reading Becca's long list.

"Ash, you can read my Wishlist after Luke, I promise!" I tell him. He starts grinning like an idiot.

"I'll get you one, two and the last one!" Luke announce to me.

"You ruined the surprise." I say sadly, pouting.

I take the list from him and give it to Ashton.

"You actually want a phone case with Luke's face on it?" Ashton giggled.

"OJDJSKDISKSKFJDJA I asked for a phone case with Mikey's face on it!" Becca yelled making us do a happy dance. We need a big sign following us around that says WEIRDOS.

"Why do I love you again?" Mikey asks Becca pulling her onto his lap.

"Because I'm awesome and I give you cuddles when Luke cuddles Calum or Hadley."

"WAIT! How could you do this to me Calum? Cuddle with my boyfriend!" I pretend to faint and Ashton kicks me in arm.

"Hey!" I whine.

"Hadley come here." Luke says. I get up and waddle like a penguin over to Luke. I sit beside him and he wraps his arms around me. I rest my head onto his chest.

He begins kissing my head.

I look up to him and raise an eyebrow.

"Why do I like you?" I ask.

"I actually don't know."

"I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!!" Calum, Becca, Mikey and Ashton yell in unison.

I look at Ashton first.

"You like him because he comforts you when you need it and he is always there for you."

I then look to Mikey.

"Because and I quote you said this and I overheard you, 'Why does Luke have to be funny, smart, an awesome singer, an awesome guitarist and my brothers friend? I'd like for him and I to be something.'"

"You heard me talking to my poster? Okay then." I look to Becca.

"An because you guys both love penguins and you got a lot in common."

I look to my brother. He's smiling at us like a proud brother.

"Because you know he'll always protect you when I'm not there to and he respects you like a guy should respect a woman like yourself. He protected you when Nick broke up with you but the reason you went out with Nick is to make him jealous and it worked Hadley. You got Luke jealous and now he's your boyfriend." Calum was out of breath after that.

Calum and I, best friends since Day One. Brother and Sister since in mum's tummy. I'm so glad he's my brother, especially my twin brother.

"Thank you Calum." I get up and hug my brother now sitting in between him and Luke.

"What for?" He's so clueless.

"For being my brother since we were created and for being my best friend since Day One without you I'd probably be some kid into drugs and shit but I'm not, I'm so thankful for you. I love you Calum." I give him another hug.

"I love you to Hadley and you're welcome for everything." He kisses my forehead.

I hear a video end and I look to Ashton.

"Did you just make a keek?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"The fans don't know that I'm Calum's sister they think I'm his cousin! Well now they know." I say slightly terrified for my life.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, tomorrow we can bring her and Becky out on stage." Mikey says and both of our faces light up.

"Thank you."

------------------------

So there's a Cake moment in this, Hadley's slightly obsessed with Luke, Cal and Hadley had a sibling moment and Ashton is more into it!

Question: Favourite MAGCON boy???

Mine is Hayes even if he's not an original he's still bae!

Like and Comment Pwease...