4.2

"YOU WHAT!?!" Calum yells handing Piper over to Becky who tries to rock her to sleep but Piper screams bloody murder.

"Piper baby please calm down." Becky tries to calm her down as Calum gets angered.

"Did you call the police?"

"No." I mumble.

"Hadley, next time you see him leave immediately."

"We were trying to! But he caught up to us." I say.

"Did he touch you or Piper?"

"No and Luke was there too." I say trying to help fix the problem aka my angry brother.

"Hadley! He could have hurt you, Piper or Luke! You need to be careful!"

"Calum! We're fine!" I scream making Piper yell even more.

"Oh Piper baby I'm sorry. Uncle Calum is just upsetting Mumma." I say taking her from Becky and Michael also mouthing "You guys can go." To them.

"I'm just saying be careful."

"And I'm saying if I was a baby, would I have my own baby and be engaged?"

"Whatever Hadley. I'm done." Calum says storming off upstairs probably to his room.

"I wish Lauren and Mali were here so we could have a sister-day, I'm kinda sick of Calum since he's treating me like I'm 10." I say.

"He's just being a protective big brother. If I was a big brother I would do the same." Luke tells me.

"Luckily, Lauren comes back next week when Thomas and Piper turn 2 months."

"You love Lauren a lot, don't you?"

"Yeah I do, it's like she's my actual sister. I mean she even lo- Wait you don't think?" I ask.

"Hadley, what if Lauren actually is your biological sister?" Luke asks.

"Luke, I think we need to do a DNA test when she gets back."

"Yeah oh and next week all our families are coming over."

"Okay. I'm gonna go apologize to Calum." I say handing Piper over to her dad.

"And I'll play with this cutie." He says rubbing their noses together.

I run upstairs and knock on Calum's door before opening it.

"Calum I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for getting mad at you." I say. He just sits there with his headphones on.

I walk over and take his headphones off his head.

"What do you want?" He says 'you' like I killed mum or something.

"I was going to say sorry but now I'm gonna say Go fuck yourself."

Then I left his room and stayed in my room for the rest of the night.

-----------------
Okay so I wrote chapter 4.1 and 4.2 in the car today because my parents had to drive me an hour and a half away from my hometown to get an X-ray done then come back to my hometown which was stupid! So I had 3 hours to write.

Anyways like and Comment if you're enjoying this book and are excited for the big announcement coming soon!!!