2.7

"I'm back bitches!" I yelled throughout the house. I heard screaming then saw 4 idiots named Lauren, Becky, Michaela and Ashton running towards me. I pushed Calum in front of me and they hugged him instead.

"Eww, Calum." Mikey said fake gagging.

"Rude."

Okay so while that was going on Luke and I got into a make out session. Becky cleared her throat and I gave her the best finger of all. The middle one.

"Same old Hadley still." Ashton giggled.

"I've got a human inside me, I'm not the same old Hadley." I look at Lauren. She's smaller. What happened?

"Laur, what happened?" I asked. Mum adopted her when she was 7 months pregnant about a month ago (I don't remember!)

"Wanna meet your nephew?" She ask me. I smile and nod. We head upstairs. A nursery for when all the babies are here. One bassinet has a baby laying there asleep.

"What's his name?" I asked looking at her.

"Keith Thomas Hood." She smiles. I hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"It's okay. As long as you're here to watch Keith grow up."

I'm so proud of her. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy without Calum or I.

"Luke our nephew is adorable." I whisper to him.

"Our?" He asked slightly confused.

"Yes."

I look up at him and he smiles.

"When was he born?" Calum asks.

"January 10th." She smiles.

(Yes but whatever this is like 2 years behind us!)

"Too bad he wasn't born on January 25th." Cal and I say in unison. We look at each other and then Becky rolls her eyes knowing what it means when we look at each other. She's the only one who knows except for Mum and Mali of course.

I begin to sob. This happens every time we look each other in the eyes. Why? Well because every time I see Calum I somehow see Dad and I haven't seen Dad in years.

"It's okay Hadley. It's okay." Calum says hugging me and rubbing my back.

"I miss him Cal."

Then we hear footsteps coming towards the nursery. Then the most unexpected person was there.

"Hey kids."

I looked at Cal who grinned. I hugged him crying.

"Thank you." I whisper to him before running to the man.

"I missed you." He says as we hug.

"I've missed you too Dad."

-------------------------

I added David because I felt like it was mandatory since he is their father! But I have no knowledge about David except for the fact that he's Calum's dad, he's Scottish and that his name is David Hood.

Question: Winter or Summer?

Winter because I like being indoors.

Like and Comment please.