4.7

About 4 Months Later aka the babies Birthdays...

"Happy Birthday Thomas!!!" We all yell. He giggles as we say his name. 

"I can't believe our baby boy is already a year old!" Becky says. 

"Tomorrow lil Pip will be one years old too. It's hard to believe that soon they'll be talking and walking." Calum says.

They're sitting on the floor and the next thing you know Thomas kisses Piper's cheek.

"Hey Luke, your daughter already has the Clifford boy kissing her." Michael says pointing to them.

"Oh come on Pip, why do you have to be so cute?" 

"Because she has her dad's hair and eyes but her mum's lips and nose. So she's gonna be hot." I say.

"She's gonna be a heart breaker." Calum says wrapping his arm around his girlfriend Erin.

"Like her mum?" I ask with a weird smile.

"Yup." Luke says pulling me closer to him.

"What are we gonna do when they start dating?" Becky asks.

"Well, I'm gonna hide him since he'll get killed by Luke and Calum." Mikey says.

"And, then she'll be asking us what she should wear on their first date." Becky says.

"I'm not ready for them to grow up."

"I don't think anyone is."

----------------------------------

Short Chapters now because, of the sequel coming soon so, yeah sorry about that.

Like and Comment.