1.2

Previously...

"Hadley, I don't know why I haven't done this sooner but, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

Now...

I stared at Luke. He wasn't serious right? I literally overheard my brother yesterday saying if Luke asked me out he's be dead.

Flashback..

"Hey Calum can I uh ask you a uh um question?" Luke asked. I was pretending to be asleep in the bunk. We were the only 3 on the bus since everyone else is still packing up.

"Sure go for it."

Luke took a deep breath before asking "Can I ask Hadley to be my girlfriend?"

I silently fangirled.

"No. You've basically already broke her heart when you wouldn't date her earlier, so my answer is No."

End of Flashback...

Yeah, I'm not going to be the girl to listen to her brother. I'm going to be the girl who listens to her heart.

"Y-yes." I say our lips crashing immediately. I swear I saw sparks.

"You saw the sparks too, right?" Luke asked wrapping his arm around u waist. I nodded blushing.

"You know you're really cute when you blush." He pokes my cheek.

"Luke, what do we tell everyone?" I ask.

"We don't have to tell them yet." I'm okay with that since Becky would probably die if I told her. I'm not joking!

"Aren't you in the same hotel room as Calum?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"Cause, Becky is gonna be in Mikey's room and I don't wanna be alone so I was wondering if you wanted to sleep in my bed tonight?" I put on my guilt face and I know he will fall for it.

"Okay but only cause I like you."

After the date and back at the hotel...

I quickly changed into some winter pyjamas bottoms I got in London and Luke's Blink 182 shirt that I stole. I MEAN BORROWED!!!!

I hear a knock at the door and I eve to get it. I smile as I see my boyfriend.

Boyfriend. Hadley, get it drilled into your brain! Luke Hemmings is your boyfriend!

I pull Luke into my room.

"Eager are we?" He asks smirking.

"Maybe I am, what would you do about it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Luke sat on the edge of the bed and put his arms around my waist so my stomach was at his head.

"Well, I don't want a little one in here just yet. Maybe in a month or two." He says and I playfully punch him.

"Well what would you do about it?" I asked smirking.  He doesn't answer questions but fuck he can ask as many questions as he'd like? Fuck to the no!

He pulled me down crashing our lips together, he laid back me on top of him.

I pulled away from the kiss and straddled him.

"Arms up." He demanded.

I did as I was told and lifted my arms up. He took my shirt off leaving me in just my bra which thankfully wasn't embarrassing.

After that let's just say it's stuff I think is personal..... You probably know what it is.

---------------------

They grow up so fast. Now how do we thing Calum will react to this? Now if I remember correctly, (I might not have put this in the book!!!!) Luke and Calum's room is right next to Hadley's room...

Good Luck Luke and Hadley!!!

Question of the Day: What is your favourite tv show????

Mines Baby Daddy or Switched at Birth!

Like and Comment!!!!!!! Pwease and tank you.