3.4

A Month Later... (Sorry for all the time skips but I'm trying to get the babies here soon!!!)

"I want him out!" Becky yells. Her brother made it which was a miracle but we're all very happy except for when Becky and I are having bad days because of the babies.

"Babe it's only 3 more months." Michael says sitting beside her.

If your wondering Becky and I leave to go home next week because she'll be 29 weeks soon so I'm going back to Australia with her. Oh yeah the boys are on tour again and at the moment we're in Toronto.

"Let's go to Tim Hortons." Luke suggests.

"Okay." I grab my converse somehow and put them on.

We walk to the nearest Tim Hortons. (look up Tim Hortons Canada it should explain what it is!)

I get a café mocha with a mint expresso shot and a Boston cream donut and Luke gets a coffee and a chocolate chip muffin. We sit down in a corner sipping our drinks and eating our dessert things.

"4 more months then baby Hemmo will be here." Luke says as we walk out of Tim Hortons.

"Luke should we put her name as Hood-Hemmings until we're married?" I ask.

"Uh sure." I give him a confused look.

Luke's POV

Crap. I'm planning on proposing to her before our little girl is born and everyone, but Hadley of course, knows.

"Uh sure." I say which makes her give me a weird look. Now I've got to plan this proposal.

-------------
This chapter is smalla than a bug. Ok I'm sorry but I had too!

Like and Comment!!