Chapter 15

"You...you love me?" He whispers as small streams of tears trickle down his cheeks. I nod as I gently brush away his tears with my thumbs. My hands cradle his face in my palms as I pull his face closer slightly. A small gasp escapes him as I bring him close.
   "Why are you crying?" I brush away another stray tear. He sniffles in response as more tears begin to stream. "Have I upset you?"
   "I... I was so certain that you hated me." He sniffles. "What changed?"
   "Oh my dear Yugi," I whisper as I pull him into my chest, his body going limp as k wrap my arms around his small form. "I never hated you." I whisper into his ear, his body shivers as my warm breath hits his skin. His thin fingers curl into my shirt pulling me closer and holding me in place. "I just never realized what I felt for you before this moment."
   "This isn't some cruel joke is it?" He whispers into my chest as his fingers dig harshly into my shirt. "I don't think I could bare it if it were." I run a gentle hand through his hair, running my nails lightly across his scalp making him shiver.
   "I would never dream of doing such a despicable thing to you." I murmur as I nuzzle my face into his hair. A content sigh escapes my lips. "You smell absolutely heavenly." My fingers run through his hair and my other hand gently strokes his back soothingly. Yugi's cries slowly begin to fade away setting me at ease.
   "Do you still want to go back into the puzzle?" He whispers.
   "Not anymore." I answer with a smile. "I found something much better, or should I say someone."
   "But I thought you found peace in the oblivion." He says with a serious expression as he pulls back far enough for him to be able to see my face clearly. "I don't want you to sacrifice your happiness for me."
   "Yugi." I frown.
   "I mean it Yami," his lips are trembling as he speaks. "I know that I won't be able to give you all of the happiness you deserve or the life you would want to live, so if you can find happiness somewhere else then I suggest you-" he squeaks in surprise as I silence him with my lips on his. My eyes slide shut in utter bliss as the sweet buzz of his kiss spreads through me like an electric current.
   I kiss him gently, silently praying that he will reciprocate the kiss. A horrible minute passes by where he is frozen against me and I fear that I have gone too far. Then his soft and wonderful lips begin to mirror my actions and become pliant to my touches. His breath is soft on my lips as I slowly increase the intensity of the kiss. He gasps as I push our lips together harshly making his lips red and lush before dragging my tongue across the sweet lips.
   Two slender hands fly to my hair as he grants my tongue access to his mouth. The sweet essence of his soul is dominant as I kiss him deeply. I can taste his very being. Gods he is absolutely addicting. He moans as I push lightly on his tongue, coaxing him to come play. Yugi is hesitant for a moment but I don't allow for him to think too deeply on any topic. I latch onto his tongue and suck on it slowly. Soft, sweet and addictive gasps escapes Yugi's lips as he wriggles and writhes under my ministrations.
   His beautiful eyes are scrunched shut as he enjoys the ride of pleasure I am giving him. After a few minutes more of this I release his tongue leaving him a panting, blushing mess. I can't help but smile at the sight, the knowledge of me being the one who caused such a reaction makes me feel an almost smug sense of victory. My lips slowly drift towards his neck where I pepper kisses across his soft pale skin. He sighs in contentment as I lavish his skin with my affections.
   "Yami," he sighs as he tilts his head slightly to the side granting me more access. "I-"
I suck on his neck harshly, making his voice die off in his throat. Just give me a few more moments just like this. Me giving my little love as much pleasure as I possibly can without frightening him. Just a few moments more, that is all I ask.
   Yugi latches his fingers into my hair and forces me to pull back and look into his eyes. Amethyst orbs clouded over with an afterglow and several emotions that I am having trouble discerning between. His soft breath blasts over my skin sending wave after wave of pleasureful chills down my spine. I have never seen anything so beautiful or mesmerizing in my entire existence. Not even being in the presence of Ra was this awe inspiring. Now that I am here with this beautiful being in my arms I am being to understand what he meant when he said that Yugi was created for me. He tamed me and brought me back into the light, a world that I had forsaken out of fear of what I would find there. If only I had known that this is what I would have found earlier. I would have run out of the shadows with open arms.
   "I love you Yami," he breathes as he wraps his arms around my neck tightly. "I love you."
   "I love you too." I whisper gently as I brush my lips over his gently. "And I always will."
   "Do you really mean that?" He asks with a small hitch to his voice. I can't help but smile at just how simply adorable he is.
   "I do." I say sincerely as I brush a thumb across his cheek. "May I kiss you again?"
   "Oh gods yes." He breathes before our lips crash against one another's once more. I have finally found where I belong. We have found our blissful oblivion and it comes in the shape of us together.