Not the Same

"Back when I first met you, Laurance, I'd known Garroth already. You and Garroth were both into me, but since I didn't meet you, Garroth had no competition. After a while, we both developed feelings for each other.
Then there's the Nether Incident, when you had stayed behind for me, Laurance. Since you never did that, I was stuck there and tortured through the Shadow Knight ways. I turned into a Shadow Knight, but my powers seem to hide that away very well.
During the war, you held the amulet, and Garroth went through his jealously and evil turn. But since you never were there, Garroth held the amulet, and never turned. When Zane stole the amulet from Garroth and took us to the dimension, it only took us 5 Irene Dimension Minutes to kill Zane.
Once we returned, Garroth and I took over Phoenix Drop. Soon, I learned that I was an Irene Descendant and decided to declare myself royalty. Phoenix Drop became a kingdom. Since Alya never met us because (Your name) wasn't here, the kingdom had no issues at all with Shadow Knights. We protected ourselves from them.
Unlike us, O'khasis had no protection. The shadows took over them and we became rivaling kingdoms. They also wiped out all of Brightport.
Otherwise, Garroth and I are having a great time in our well-protected magic professional kingdom. Levin and Malachi are doing great as princes, along with their princess sister Madeline. Madeline is Garroth and mine's child." Aphmau finished her long explanation.
"Wow... this world changed completely without us." Laurance said.
"The shadows are still out there. We can end them with our spell." I added. Aphmau smiled at us.
"I'm so glad to hear that. You wouldn't believe how wonderful it is that you two have godly powers." Aphmau said with a sigh.
"Queen Aph, are those intruders being any trouble?" Dante asked, coming in.
"Not at all. These are good old friends of mine. They're names are Laurance and (Your name). Let them stay in any open suite in the castle." Aph told Dante.
"I guess you're good after all. But you better not be some sort of liars. If you hurt Queen Aphmau, I swear... you'll wish you'd never been born." Dante gritted through his teeth. Dante and Aph led me and Laurance up to our suite.
"So, how are you two? Did you ever get married?" Aph asked.
"Yes, we've been married for a year." Laurance said and kissed my forehead.
"I've been pregnant for a month." I added.
"Oh My Irene! That's amazing!" Aph said and hugged me with joy. Dante coughed.
"Your suite. Have a nice stay, Laurance and (Your name)." Dante said carelessly. He walked off.
"What's with him?" I asked.
"I... I don't know if I should talk to much about this, but Kawaii~Chan and Nicole... are both in a coma." Aph said sadly.
"WHAT?! HOW?!" Laurance and I exclaimed.
"A month ago, Dante made a friend named Jordan, who was secretly an O'khasian shadow knight. He invited Jordan to stay with him, Kawaii~Chan, Nekoette, and Dmitri. Jordan kidnapped the kids and ran off, but Nicole and Kawaii~Chan caught him. The fight got intense. The kids were saved and they ran off towards Dante, but the girls... had worse fate." Aph explained.
"I'm guessing Dante lost his trust after that..." I sighed.
"He did. He didn't even trust Travis and Lucinda when they offered to care for Nekoette and Dmitri. Travis and Lucinda got married 2 months ago." Aph added.
"WHAT?! TRAVIS AND LUCINDA?!" I exclaimed.
"I always kinda shipped them." Laurance said with a smile.
"I wish we could do something to help Dante." Aph sighed.
"We will try, Aph. We can use our spell to change his heart from cold and distant to the trusting, kind guard he was before." I promised.
"I hope so." Aph said before she left us in the suite.