True Love

Laurance started to read through the book, and muttered words as he did.
"Laurance, will we make it? Will we be able to fix the world with secret godly magics?" You ask him.
"I don't know if I'll make it, but as long as I'm alive, I guarantee you will." Laurance says, blushing. The two of you continue reading the book.

Spells 101: Godly Magics
Warning: This book can only be read by Shadow Knights, the Nether Gods.

"NETHER GODS?!" Laurance shrieked.
"Shhhh!"

The Godly Power is sacred, and can only be found in the Heavenly Chapter in the Sacred Heavens. To get to the Sacred Heavens you have to be:
1. A Shadow Knight
2. A Sworn Sorcerer
3. A guard of a Divine Warrior
4. Have killed 5 Shadow Knights
And most importantly 5: Have completed the Spell of Love.
In the Heavenly Chapter, you can earn the power to alter things that happened in the past without creating a hole in time. This way, you can go back in time and change things. But with every change comes a sacrifice...
*the rest of the page is ripped out*
You stand there, shaking.
FRICK!!!
Shadow Knight me, please calm down.
NO. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, GODLY SPELL THING!
You paid money for this?
No...
"(YOUR NAME)!" Laurance shouted, shaking you out of your conversation with the Shadow Knight you.
"Sorry, Laurance." You say.
"Listen, this way we can save the world from the Shadow Knights, but we need to do all of the 5 things." Laurance said.
"We're both Shadow Knights, we both were guards of a Divine Warrior, Aphmau, and we both have probably killed 5 Shadow Knights." You say.
"Yeah, but what's a Sworn Sorcerer?" Laurance asks.
"I actually... don't know." You whisper.
"It's okay, love. We can find out." Laurance says to you. You two grab the book and run out of the cabin, but when you get outside, a Shadow Soul army stands there awaiting you.