Deck the Dock

"WE MADE IT!" Aaron yells, waking you up from your sleep. You and Laurance are sleeping next to each other in the boat waiting to reach this "Christmas Island".
"Great, we made it." Laurance mutters, getting up.
"What's so bad about this place?" You ask.
"Snow year-round, crazy elves, and all of the food is made of marshmallows." Laurance says, "It's a place for children."
"Huh. Sounds like a chance to goof off and be free." You say.
"Sounds like a distraction for the others so we can find out what the Sworn Sorcerers are." Laurance says matter-of-factly.
"Hey come on, let's have some fun instead, Laurance!" You say and jump out of bed.
"Yeah, why not." He smiles and pecks you on the cheek. You blush.
"That was fun, can I do it again?" Laurance asks. You nod, blushing.
"This island is supposed to be fun, right? So let's have some fun!" Laurance says as the two of you run off of the docks. You see Aaron speaking with this big, green elf.
"Yes, we would love to celebrate a Christmas with Santa." Aaron says.
"Alrighty," the elf says in a piped voice, "It will be at the docks tonight."
"We're coming!" You say. OHHHH YEAH BABY!
What happened to you?
Santa is my idol!!! I'm so excited to meet him! Maybe he will let me push you and Laurance under the mistletoe!
Haha... wait seriously?!
Of course! Anything for you! I want Santa to give me lots and lots of presents! So I gotta be nice!
You... are insane. But thanks, I'd love to kiss Laurance under the mistletoe!
I could tell him that for you.
Please do.