The Fake Date

After the dinner you have with Laurance, you run off to the area where Cadenza and her knights are staying. You find Vincent and drag him out by his arms.
"What's wrong, my princess?" He asks you.
"I need to have a word with you, Mister!" You shout.
"Aye, aye, captain!" He says and cackles. You take him out of the building and stand under a big tree.
"I NEVER SAID YES TO BEING YOUR DATE TO ANYTHING! WHY DID YOU SPREAD SUCH RUMOURS!" You scream.
"Geez... I just wanna get back together with you and apologize. Just go with me on one. Last. Date. A fake date, nothing real, nothing major." Vincent says slowly.
"No." You reply coldly.
"If you want Laurance to be safe, let me take you on one last date." He says quickly.
"Are you threatening me?!" You growl.
"No no, just a little deal." Vincent says and laughs.
"Fine, one last date. But if you even so much as look at me or Laurance after this, I will break your bones." You shout.
"So be it." He says and leaves. The next day, you go to the shore while Laurance is on guard duty. You and Vincent sit there and eat for a while. Vincent does all the talking, you stay silent and wait for everything to end.
"Hey, (your name), haven't you ever wanted to know what goes on in a shadow knights' mind?" Vincent asks. You nod.
"Well then," he says smirking, "Time for you to find out." He punches you in the face and everything goes pitch black.

I'M GONNA END IT HERE! I WON'T BE WRITING ON HERE UNTIL SATURDAY, SO GOOD LUCK WAITING. LOL, I'M SO EVIL! 😆