Shadow Knights

You spend some more time with Laurance and then decide to go and get something to eat. You head to Logan's stand to buy some steak and smoothies. You head back to give them to Laurance when Aphmau stops you in your tracks.
"I didn't know you and Vincent were a thing!" She exclaimed.
"What the heck are you talking about?!" You shout.
"Vincent said he was taking you out on a date tomorrow. I didn't know you were dating that shadow knight!" Aphmau says with joy.
"Why would you think I'd ever date that... Monster!" You scream.
"(Your name), what are you talking about?!" Aphmau asks shockingly.
"He is a monstrous shadow knight. He's working for Zenix. I don't trust him. He's not a reformed shadow knight like Laurance!" You shout defensively.
"Why are you bringing Laurance into this?" Aphmau asks. You turn away. Aphmau gasps and shouts, "DO YOU LIKE HIM?!"
"Wow, took you long enough to catch up!" You growl.
"Sorry, but why would you ever like him?!" Aphmau shouts.
"Why not, Aph? Because he's a shadow knight, he's a little flirty, and sometimes he makes jerky mistakes?! You really don't see how much he loves you, do you?!" You shout. People start to gather around and Laurance appears after a while too.
"Sorry, but I think you're making a huge mistake. Vincent is a very mature and kind knight, he's more your type." Aphmau states. That's when you have enough. She's not in charge of your life! Who does she think she is?!
"I'M NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH MY EX AND THAT IS IT, YOU GOT IT YOU USELESS THING!" You scream at Aphmau. Tears follow after and you run off. The only thing you hear Aphmau do is say, "Hmph... Okay then."
Laurance runs after you as you run out of the area and head to the docks. You lay down on the sand and cry. He comes after slowly and says, "Thanks for standing up for me like that."
"It was nothing, really." You say. You look off at the sea. He frowns and grabs a stake from you.
"Let's just eat here then. Together. Alone." He says slowly. You smile and start eating as he wraps him arm around you and you look off into the sunset. Together. Alone.