The Kingdom

Kyle and Dante led Laurance and I through the kingdom. I noticed Donna and Logan with their kids. I guess we didn't make any effect on that. I saw Cadenza with Vincent and Sapphire at a market.
"Cadenza!" Laurance exclaimed and ran towards his sister. Cadenza turned around.
"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Cadenza asked.
"I heard people talking about you through the village. They all said you were very nice." Laurance lied. I nodded in agreement.
"I am Lord Cadenza of Meteli. Of course they think I'm nice!" Cadenza replied and giggled. She extended her hand.
"I am Laurance, and this is my wife, (Your name)." Laurance introduced us.
"Pleasure to meet you." Cadenza said.
"You've got a wife, too?" Vincent asked.
"Yes? What's your wife's name?" Laurance asked. Vincent pointed to Sapphire.
"Her name is Sapphire. She and I have been married for a year." Vincent said.
"(Your name) and I have been married for a year as well. She's one month pregnant." Laurance replied. Vincent and Laurance began to talk and I decided to speak to Sapphire.
"So, how's life for you?" I asked.
"After getting married to Vincent, I moved here to Phoenix Drop. I'm a magics elf and I moved here from the Yggdrasil forest." Sapphire explained. I guess some things never change, even if two people are erased from history...
"That's a beautiful story." I sighed.
"YOU TWO! GET OVER HERE!" Dante yelled. Laurance pulled my hand, and we said goodbye to our "new" friends. We continued heading off to the castle.
"These two are so crazy. They act as if they can just go off and chat with the villagers. I doubt they know they're on trial right now for being spies." Kyle muttered.
"What did we do?" Laurance asked.
"YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIES! WE'RE NOT FOOLS THAT YOU CAN JUST TRICK! WE ARE GUARDS!" Dante shouted. He dragged us along further.
"Why do these sort of crazy things always happen to us?" Laurance muttered. I shrugged it off. We can prove ourselves innocent, I know it.
"Queen Aphmau, King Garroth, we have visitors." Kyle said once we arrived to the castle. Aphmau was sitting on a diamond throne, and Garroth was sitting on a throne beside her. Neither of them looked or seemed to act any different. They were joking about Nicole it seemed, but stopped to look at us.
"They say they're from Brightport, but Brightport was invaded by O'khakis a year ago." Kyle shouted. Oh... Oh, Irene. Oh, Thegod. We are so dead.
"You may leave guards. I'd like to speak to these visitors alone." Aphmau declared. The guards left the room, and Aphmau jumped off her throne and ran up to me and Laurance.