Is it True?

Laurance and Katelyn are sitting beside you as you open your eyes.
"What color are they?" You ask immediately.
"They're normal." Katelyn answers.
"Would you like me to get you something?" Laurance asks.
"No, thank you." You say. Actually, you should eat something. You haven't ate since morning yesterday. You know what... For once I agree with you.
"Actually... where is breakfast?" You ask.
"Pancakes. I will get them." Laurance says. You brush his hair gently and smile.
"I can handle myself. Thanks anyways." You say. Laurance blushes and you grab your breakfast. After breakfast, you change your clothes and head down the ladder and head to the center of town.
"(Your name), did you mean it when you said you didn't love me?" Laurance asks.
"First tell me, is it true? Do you love me?" You ask.
"Yes, I love you. Now you answer me." Laurance says.
"Prove it first." You smirk and run off.
"COME ON!" Laurance shouts as you run off. He chases after you. The both of you laugh ap hard when you crash into someone and fall.
"Good morning." You hear him whisper. You get up and see that you tripped into Vincent. His armor was stained with Crimson blood.
"Vincent? Are you okay?" You ask. Laurance arrives.
"Huh. Back already?" Laurance asks and smiles.
"I ran out of there. Zenix is still alive." Vincent says and hugs me.
"Umm... good to know that you're okay. But we need to get rid of Zenix." You reply.
"I'll... leave you two be." Laurance says.
"No wait, Laurance!" You say, pulling Vincent away. Laurance turns around.
"Yes, (your name)?" Laurance says. You whisper to Vincent what you're about to do.
"Okay, I will let him. Since we're not a real couple." Vincent whispers to you.
"You still have to prove to me that you love me, Laurance!" You say as Vincent leaves.
"But how?! I don't know how!" Laurance exclaims.
"Here's how... Kiss me."