Laurance's Love

Laurance's POV
"HOW CAN I NOT WORRY?!" I screamed at (your name) as she disappeared. She looked at me one more time with her (your eye color) eyes and that was it. She was gone. I fell to my knees, wondering what to do.
My love... I need to get her... I need to save her... I can't believe that spell made her disappear. Will she be gone forever?
Tears streamed down my cheeks. "My love, my life, where the hell did you go?" I whispered. I pushed myself up and stared at the place (your name) had been before she left. Just then, someone knocked on the door to Zoey's spell room. I opened the door and Aphmau came in.
"Hey guys! Wait... where is (your name)? I thought she was with you. I was gonna help you guys with your wedding preparations for when you guys are ready for the marriag-"
"(YOUR NAME) DISAPPEARED!" I burst out in tears and fell to the ground. Anger and negativity swirled in my head.
Hahaha, idiot. You lost your fiancé.
Shut up, shadow. I'm not in the mood.
Why don't we just go kill anyone who we can blame on her being missing?
You're insane. I'm not killing anyone.
We should at least get Yen and Aaron who "helped" us make the spell.
Listen, I'm in control of you now. I will indeed go question both of them, but I'm not killing a soul.
You're boring, but whatever.
Aphmau was hugging me for comfort when I pushed her off.
"Not... helping..." I cried out. Aphmau just began a search party and left. I stayed in the place the whole night, hoping she would return. But she didn't.
*** The Next Day ***
"Aaron is here to speak with you, Laurance." Aphmau said to wake me up. Aaron walked in carefully. He stared at me with his expressionless eyes like always.
"Hey, Laurance. You wanted to talk?" Aaron asked.
"You gave us the Phoenix Feather for the potion. Did you know (your name) would disappear?" I shouted, standing up in anger. I felt myself transforming. My anger was trying to control me.
"I had no idea. Lily was the one who knew about the process, not me." Aaron answered simply.
"WAS IT EVEN A REAL PHOENIX FEATHER?!" My shadow voice began to bulge out, my eyes began to turn red, and the dark aura began to swirl around me.
"It was, I swear. Lily had a pet Phoenix who this belonged to, her name was Fiona the Phoenix." Aaron explained.
"BRING (YOUR NAME) BACK TO ME! GIVE ME BACK MY LOVE!" I growled. Aaron backed up a bit.
"Laurance, I know it hurts, but I also know the spell won't hurt her. She should be back by tomorrow." Aaron added quickly. I froze. She will be okay?
Dude, who cares, I'm hungry. Kill him so I can eat his soul. And give me some blood to drink, I'm thirsty too.
Listen up, creep. I'm not a vampire or a psycho, so no.
Fine, Mr. Boring.
"If she doesn't return tomorrow, you will be arrested. Is that fair?" I concluded. He agreed and left.
***The Next Day***
I got up and looked around. No (your name) anywhere. Aaron was toast. I decided to shower real quick because I smelled and the moment I returned, there was a glow. (Your name)'s body began to return. When she was fully back, I ran up to her and kissed her. I missed the soft feeling of her lips so much, even if it was for two days. She was gone, she could have died. I didn't care if I was overreacting, I needed her. Literally.