Goal Achieved

You stand there, Laurance's arms wrapped tightly around your waist, the soft tender feeling of his lips on yours. You finally pull away your lips, blushing. Laurance is holding you so tight that you can't pull away, which is a good thing.
"You're back, you're safe. I thought you would be gone forever... I was so scared." Laurance whispers.
"I met Irene. I have the ability to go to the Sacred Heavens, and you do too." You say. Laurance cheers and lets go of you at last. The two of you start packing up food and other things you will need and decide to tell Aphmau.
******
"Aphmau, may we speak with you?" Laurance asks when he sees Aphmau in the town square.
"Laurance? (Your name)? What would you like to tell me?" Aphmau says.
"We are going to the Sacred Heavens, and we don't know how long it will be until we return." You tell Aphmau.
"Alright... are you sure this is a good idea? I don't want you guys to be stuck there forever and only meet me in my dreams like Garroth..." Aphmau asks.
"We'll be fine. I know because my dad went there and came back alive in a year." You say to Aphmau.
"Alright... I'll let everyone know. Good luck, Laurance and (your name)! May Irene be with you." Aphmau replies and leaves. You and Laurance look at each other. Laurance pulls out the book about the Heavens from the hidden shrine near Brightport. You put your hand over the words, just like you remember your father doing.
"Look." You whisper. The words began to glow a white light, which shines into the sky, and reflects to the ground only a few yards away from you and Laurance. The white light turns into a gold portal with a white heavenly aura. You and Laurance hold hands and run into it, disappearing from the Overworld to land in a dimension like no other.