45

"I was born and I met you, and I have loved you to death. My cold heart that has been dyed blue, even with my eyes closed, I can't feel you..."

~Blue-BigBang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Checkmate, Taehyung. Would you know about chess? Oh well, I've won Soo-young's stupid little game." The doctor--or Dr. Park, was saying.

They'd shoved Taehyung in the back of a van, after forcing him into a straightjacket, and all he could do was lie there and stare around. They hadn't even had the decency to help him sit up, they'd just let him fall into it and lay there on his back. With his arms restrained, he couldn't help himself up in the current position he was in. And he didn't want to get up. Why should I get up? Why should I even protest? This was how it was meant to be... I've just been damned my whole life, why haven't I seen that before?

The only consoling thing he could think of was the necklace he was wearing that was digging into his skin under his shirt. They hadn't noticed he was wearing it yet, and he liked remembering when Hana gave it to him. The memory already seemed distant, but clear enough that he could remember Hana's small scarred and bruised hands.

"You're going to go where you belong, Taehyung." Dr. Park looked back from the passenger side and smiled.

Taehyung stared blankly back. He just didn't care. He didn't have anything anymore. It was just him. And he felt empty enough that the fear he'd thought he'd have just plain wasn't there. Deep in his heart, he was more in pieces emotionally then scared.

He felt a tear go down the side of his face, staring at Dr. Park. "Why?" His voice dipped an octave deeper then he'd meant with the tears choking his voice.

"Why what, Taehyung? I'm not in the mood for more hysterics, I got enough from that b*tch."

I can't believe Mrs. Park could have ever loved him. She can't have. She deserves so much better. Taehyung looked away. He should know what. Why did he leave Eomma like that? Why did he think Jimin wasn't good enough? Why was he so determined to take Taehyung away?

Taehyung let the rest of the ride to the mental hospital go in silence, besides a choked sob or a deep shaky breath. This is the only think I could think of to stop it from getting worse. But it hurts so much, I miss them already. All he could picture was when he last saw them, which wasn't even that long ago, they were all crying.

Then the van stopped, and Taehyung tried to blink any remaining tears away, since he couldn't wipe them away, his arms and hands restrained as tight as they could be in the straightjacket.

The back of the van opened, light coming in and blinding Taehyung for a second the inside of the van being completely dark otherwise, it was stark contrast. The sun had just risen, and seeing it made it feel like that everything that had happened while he was with Mrs. Park was a dream, something distant that had only happened in his dreams, that could have only happened if he was asleep. But then, it made his current reality like something he wished was a dream.

"Come on! Out!" Someone said, coming to stand in the light, appearing as mostly an outline. But Taehyung could plainly see it was one of them in the white coats.

Taehyung couldn't get up, so he just lay there until two men in white coat dragged him up to his feet and out of the van. They didn't even bother letting him try to walk as they let him stumble over his own feet all the way into the mental hospital. He wouldn't have walked willingly into that place anyway, but he wasn't necessarily protesting either. What's even the point? What good will it do?