Chapter 2: heavy suitcases

*•*•*•*•*•*~Liam's P.O.V~*•*•*•*•*•*

"Fine, but when I get a job there, I'm paying back every penny."

"No your not."

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No" she clamps her hand over her mouth. She glares at me.

"Fine!" She says aggravated.

"Yay!" I say. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest. I frown.

"Hey, you knew me, does that mean your a directioner?"

"I guess... But I don't have posters in my room or anything... I do have these though." She shows me her earings that have the infinity thing with directioner On it. Then she shows me her right wrist and she has a few bracelets. One says I <3 Liam... Im happy about that one... Another says I <3 Louis, the next one says I <3 1D, finally one that says all of brilliam, extraordinharry, amazayn, phenomeniall, and fabulouis. There are two others that she didn't point out to me, the first is I <3 Nathan and the other I <3 the wanted. On her left wrist she has the infinity thing with its sides held on by a deep blue leathery string thing. (As you can tell I really suck at explaining things)

"... So what's your order from favorite to least favorite..." I ask.

" I can't tell you that!!" She says.

"Oh...." I look down, "please?"

"Fine, you, Louis, and Harry, niall and Zayn are tied. But I love you all." She says.

"Are you just saying me first to make me happy?"

"No, I would never lie to someone in one direction." She jokes. I laugh and she joins along.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Danielle..." She says.

"I'm sorry about what happened with jake." We both laugh again.

"Hey, do you dress like Lou used to coincidentally or did you start when you already liked us?" I ask.

" I don't really remember, I think it was before I knew about you.... Hey, my birthdays in two days and your birthday will be in two days on my birthday!!" She shouts. I laugh.

"So, tell me about yourself, it's unfair you know so much about me." I demand.

"Uhhh... I don't know what to say.. Umm... I am slow.. Hence the blond hair... But I got great grades in school, my average GPA is about 4.1.... I'm shy and suck at flirting...umm I laugh a lot and can't stop when I laugh a lot as you know... I like the vampire diaries.. Hate twilight... I Like The Wanted... I love One Direction..." She gets lost.

"What's your order of the boy bands put together? Hmmm hmmmmmm?"

"You, Lou and Nathan are tied, harry, Niall Zayn and Tom are tied, jay, Siva and max." She giggles.. I'm glad I'm not tied with anyone.

•*•*•*•*•*~Brittney's P.O.V~*•*•*•*•*•

I hear a vibration and Liam takes his phone out of his cargo shorts.

"Damn, I've got to go... Exchange numbers?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, what should I do until you we get to each other again?" I ask.

"Umm I don't know, the park maybe?"

"Ok" we trade iPhone 5's and i type my number and name in. I gave him his phone back, he looked at the name, smiled, said, "umm you forgot to unlock your phone... I like your screensaver..." It is a picture of him when he had hair swept across his face... I blush and look to the floor... "It's just a smilie face" he types it in and looks at my home screen.. It's Zayn, Lou and him... With his current hairstyle and look. He goes to the phone icon and types something in.. I wait patiently until he hands me my phone and says, "text me in a bit, love." and walked away. I looked at the name he put in and it was "Daddy Direction😋" I smiled and stood up... I could go for a coffee... Or tea... I don't know...

I put my phone in my back pocket. Grab all of my heavy suitcases and walk off to my car that my mom bought me. I stumble a little because its far away... I left it by our apartment for some reason... I'm halfway there when I give up and decide to take a break. I place them down on the grass by the road and sit on them. Why do the seem so much heavier than before?