I held up my ring finger while I slid the credit card. October frowned, "What the f*ck is wrong with you, dude? I'm taken too."

He frowned, gave us our bags of our things then said, "Your loss. Have a great day."

Rosie climbed out of the cart once we got outside. We grabbed bags and parked the cart somewhere and headed back to the venue. All of the guys were outside, along with PMB and AA. I came up and hugged CC.

He said in my ear, "You got the medicine?"

I nodded. "Is she still asleep?"

"Yup."

"Okay. Got the monitor?"

He nodded, smiling.

I kissed him, "I love you."

He kissed me back. "I love you more. Come inside, I wanna update for the fans."

"Alright." He grabbed my hand and we started walking inside.

"Ohhh! What sexy things are you two up to?!" Ash asked.

I turned around and said, "Ash, you perv. Chris just wants to update for the fans."

Ash raised his eyebrow. "Sure. Have fun, anyways!"

CC reached behind me and hit the back of his head.

Ash laughed, "Love you too, bro."

We walked into the bus to the lounge and sat on the couch. I sat next to him, my legs across his lap. He started rubbing his hand up and down my leg. I laid back and he said, "Get back up here."

I sat back up and rested my head on his shoulder. I took out my phone and he took it from my hand and put in the passcode and started up the camera app. He pointed it at us, I put my nose to his cheek and smiled and closed my eyes. He made his funny face and took it, then we both made a funny face and he took it again. Then we kissed and he took the last one.

Then I slid his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of him, which looked amazing, and tossed it back to him. We both tweeted those quickly and tweeted a few times and CC put his finger under my chin, brought my face up to his, and said, "It's hard to resist you right now."

"Why's that?"

"Because, I love the no makeup look on you, and when your hair is curly, it's just sexy. I don't know, the way you look at this very moment... You're so beautiful."

I blushed a deep red. "For me, it's always hard to resist you. All the f*cking time."

He smiled and gently rubbed my cheek with the back of his hand. I couldn't take it anymore. "Kiss me, fool," I said.

He smiled and touched his lips to mine. We had a full on makeout session, I ended up on his lap, facing him, and he ran his hands up and down my sides. Then we were interrupted by Ash and Rosie.

Rosie giggled. Ash chuckled, "I knew something was going on. You guys had the same idea we did."

CC mock-frowned, "Well, our baby is taking a nap, so maybe you guys can go do your business elsewhere."

"Like in the venue," I pointed out.

Ash frowned, "But the stage isn't comfortable...Well, if I'm with Rosie, it doesn't matter."

I laughed, "Then go."

Rosie stuck out her tongue, "You know you want it too, A."

"You fine," I said.

She giggled, "Wierd."

"Meet you in the venue at three for sound check, you two," Ash said as they walked out.