Chapter 14

Mike POV-

We'd spent nearly a month touring the UK and it had been amazing so far. There was only one more venue left then we'd be heading to France to start a small tour there. The guys were exhausted but I just couldn't contain my excitement. I swear I'm a fucking child when it comes to touring around Europe. We'd never been to France before and I remember Tony had told me years ago that he always wanted to go there. Maybe being in Paris will bring out my inner romantic gentleman. I bet Tony would love that~

The last venue of the UK tour was in Ireland so we'd had to take a ferry last night and it seems that none of the guys had gotten any sleep. Luckily though we were now back on the bus, travelling to the venue so they were sleeping in their bunks. I couldn't sleep though, so I'd just decided to play some video games in the back lounge. 

Just as I was reaching into the fridge to grab some water, I heard the door beside me open, only to reveal Jaime in his boxers and a black shirt over the top. He collapsed onto the couch and whined, "Mike.. Tell the fans that I love them and that I died a slow painful death.." he groaned, running his hands through his hair.

"I'll tell them you were being overly dramatic and got on my nerves so I beat you to death with a frying pan. How does that sound?" I smirked and crossed my arms over my bare chest. 

He buried his face into his hands and started whining again before I grabbed my cold water bottle and shoved it underneath Jaimes shirt, pressing it against his skin, making him instantly jump up and scream like a girl, "YOU DICK!" 

I just laughed as Jaime weakly tried to wrestle with me in the middle of the bus until we both heard the door behind us swing open, catching both of our attentions. Tony stood there, glaring at us both with eyes like daggers before he pushed past us both and headed to the bathroom. Of course I ran straight after him, only to find him leaned over the sink, washing his face. I took this opportunity to move in behind him and hold him tightly by the waist, bring him closer to my body.

However the moment was short lived when he batted my hands away, "Stop it.. Just leave me alone" he grumbled before crossing his arms over his chest. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder and turned him around to face me, but he kept his eyes on the floor. "I'm sorry if I woke you and I'm sorry if I did anything else to upset you, Alright?" 

"I'm just not feeling well.. Can I please be alone..?" He whispered sadly and I could see him shaking.  Usually I'd press for details, but I knew it would just make things worse at this moment. 

I leaned down and kissing him lightly on the forehead, "Talk to me when you're ready, okay?" I told him, run my hands down his arms before leaving the bathroom. 

Maybe he's just tired and I guess I did make a lot of noise, so it probably woke him up and that's why he's pissed off. Well I hope he'll feel better before the show tonight.

Just as I was walking through the front lounge of the bus, I was greeted with the sight of my brother and Jamie sat together on the couch with serious expressions on their faces, "Woah sorry guys, didn't mean to cock-block ya~" I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood but it didn't work. 

"Shut it, Mike.  We have a problem.." Vic stated before letting out a long sigh and running his hands through his hair. "I think Kellin knows about me and Jaime.." 

"How's that possible?" I asked before receiving shrugs of the shoulders from both of them. "Well.. What makes you think he knows about it?" 

"He called me earlier and sounded dead serious, telling me that he needed to speak to me right away.. " Vic said before Jaime wrapped his arm around my older brothers shoulder.

"Seriously? That could mean anything. Don't stress yourself over nothing." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room, heading towards the bunks. I'm not getting myself wrapped up in the whole 'kellic' bullshit drama. Besides I have more important things to worry about right now.

----

It was nearly 5 and we were all getting ready to head to the venue to warm up and maybe have a few drinks before hand. Jaime had already left and Vic was just searching through his bag for his favourite shirt which I ended up finding for him in the end. But once he was gone, I was able to just relax, have a smoke and get ready in peace. 

I rolled a joint, placing it on the counter with my lighter before pulling on some black basketball shorts and a loose dark blue tank top. I checked myself over in the mirror then ran a hand through my hair and put on a black snapback. Decent outfit for drumming, I guess. 

Just as I had sat down and lit up the joint, Tony suddenly walked in, wearing some tight black jeans and a white tank top. Before I had a chance to speak to him though, he sat down on my lap and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "Mr Fuentes..~" 

I took the joint out of my mouth, holding it between two fingers before blowing out the smoke away from Tony then leaned in to kiss him. As the kiss turned more passionate, I could feel him grinding his hips against mine and I responding by doing the same, which he seemed to love. Just as we pull away from each other and I took another long drag of my poorly made cigarette, Tony jumped up and walked over to the door, "Save it for tonight, Mike..~" he whispered and left the bus without another word. 

I love him so fucking much, but I hate when he does that!

For the next half hour or so, I sat on the couch, smoking and having a quiet drink by myself with some music playing through my phone. I knew I should get to the venue soon, but my head was pounding like crazy. This is why I shouldn't smoke before a damn show. I'll never learn my lesson though.

I checked myself in the mirror a final time before heading into the bathroom, going through the cabinet to find something to cure this godforsaken headache. As I moved some bottles out of the way, one fell into the sink and I quickly noticed the name on the small pill bottle 'Tony Perry'. It's his antidepressant medication. 

Just when I was about to move the bottle back into the cabinet, there was a rattle of the pills inside. I unscrewed the white lid and found a near full bottle of the small white pills. We'd been on tour for a while and he said he was taking these once a day but it seems like he's only taken maybe 4 or 5 since we've been on tour.

Has he stopped taking his medication?

|| Haven't updated in nearly 2 weeks! I'm so sorry!!

Let me know what you think of this chapter ♡

***Please comment***