Chapter 5

Mike POV-

After that agonisingly long flight to the UK, we'd managed to make it onto our tour bus without splitting apart from each other. That had happened so many times in past tours where one of the guys wondered off and we had no idea where they'd gone, but thankfully it wasn't like that today.  

I was currently laying in my bunk, staring blankly at a text message I'd received from my girlfriend a little while ago. I was bluntly replying to her in hopes she'd lose interest in me and break up the relationship. I couldn't do it because Tony would just blame it on himself and I didn't want to put him through that.  

I desperately wanted to talk to Tony about what he'd said to me the other night.  It was playing on my mind like crazy. Did he remember saying it? Was it just the alcohol talking? I wanted to know.. 

I swung my legs out of the bunk and walked towards the small kitchen, finding no signs of anyone. That was until I heard the bathroom door open and someone step out. It was Tony.

"Oh hey, Mike.." he said nervously as he was only wearing a pair of black shorts. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you" I was trying so hard not to grin at how innocent and shy this situation had made him. 

"Uh sure.. Did you want to sit down then?" He motioned towards the chairs in the kitchen. I simply nodded and took the seat opposite him. "So.. Is everything okay?" He asked and bit his bottom lip.

The temptation to just grab him, pin him to the table and kiss him all over was fucking overwhelming at this point. But I had to resist that urge and actually talk to him properly.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about something you said to me the other night and I wanted to ask you about it, if that's okay?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned back in the chair. He just nodded as a reply so I could continue, "When you was drunk the other night, you kinda told me that you still loved me. I just wanted to know if it was true?" 

Tony's eyes darted around the room for a moment before he laughed a bit, "I certainly don't remember any of that, plus why would it matter? You're dating someone after all" he shrugged his shoulders then stood up, walking over to the fridge. 

I jumped up from my seat too and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, "It matters because I love you Tony and I want you back.." I whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "Please.. I know you've probably given me more chances than I deserve.. but I'll make it up to you. I promise.." 

Tony kept his eyes on the floor before placing his hands over mine. My heart was beating like crazy and I don't really know how I could handle rejection from him right now. I love him more than anything else in the world and I wish there was a way to tell him how sorry I was for everything that had gone wrong with us in the past. 

---

***FLASHBACK***

Tony POV -

I lay crying in bed when I heard the bedroom door begin roughly shoved open by my drunken boyfriend and judging by the smell lingering in the air, he'd been smoking weed too. I hated when he got like this. He'd yelled at Vic yesterday just for helping him off the floor when he'd collapse after drinking too much. I knew he was upset, but this was no way to deal with his problems.

"Tony! Sex! Now!" He said while unzipping his pants as he stumbled over to me. 

"H-How can you even think about sex at a time like this...?" I mumbled, desperately trying to wipe away the tears that were still falling. 

"Gets my mind off shit!" He kicked off his shoes and threw his shirt somewhere behind him. I sat up in the bed as he eventually reached me after nearly falling over clothing that were scattered all over the floor. 

I hated when he yelled at me, but it had become a regular occurrence after he'd had a drink and this situation wasn't helping with his anger at all. "Mike.. I-I just need a hug please.." I cried sadly and held my arms open to him. 

"God, will you stop crying?! Fuck!" He growled and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. 

"Well sorry for actually dealing with loss like a normal person would!" I stood up, clenching my fists as tears staining my flushed cheeks. "It was your baby too! Why won't you just grieve for them..?" 

"Cause it's stupid! Early pregnancy ain't shit! Never even really saw the damn thing on the scan photos anyway! Could have just been a lie!" He yelled, getting into my face.

"How could you say that?! You are such an asshole! You really think I'd make up a pregnancy?!" I cried out in complete angry and sadness. This was breaking my heart and he didn't even care.

"I don't know, you make up crazy shit in your head all the damn time!" He glared down at me.

"You know what? I'm glad we don't have children right now, Mike! Because I wouldn't want them to grow up with father like you!" I yelled back and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm hard and yanked me back towards him.

I wasn't expecting what happened next at all.. He slapped me..

|| If this does well, I'll get the next part up!! 

I was thinking about maybe writing a Kellic story soon♡

**Please comment**