Chapter 12

Mike POV- 

I'd been laying in my bunk for a couple of hours now with my hands clutching tightly onto my stomach to stop myself from throwing up. Ever since I got that call from Alysha a little while ago, my body has just been beating the fuck out of me. 

I didn't want to be a father.. well actually that's a lie. I did want to be a father.. just not with her kids..

Wow I probably sound like a fucking jackass! I knocked up my girlfriend, left for tour and cheated on her with my ex boyfriend. 

I don't love Alysha.. I don't think I ever did. She was just something to take my mind off Tony and for a little while it seemed to work, but I've really fucked everything up this time! What if she is pregnant? Do I have to get married to her? No! Fuck that! I don't love her! ... So why the fuck am I still with her?!

I grabbed my phone that was resting on the pillow beside me in the bunk and unlocked the screen, going to my picture folder. I typed in a password to open up a private file filled with photos of me and Tony when we were back in high school. Every photo I'd ever taken of him was in this file and every time I got a new phone, I save it there too. 

Tony meant everything to me and it broke my heart to hear that he didn't want me back. I guess I kinda deserve it.. I never really treated him right after all. 

The sinking feeling in my stomach was back and I just needed Tony next to me right now to calm me down. I was stressed to fuck thanks to Alysha, but I guess it takes two to tango, so it is partly my fault. 

I was nearly given a heart attack from my older brother as he suddenly pulled back the curtain of my bunk, "Mike, Me and Jaime are gonna watch a movie, Do you want to join us?" He asked, giving a large smile which was pretty unusual considering how he'd been acting lately.

"Uh.. no thanks.. I'm not really in the mood right now.." I replied and turned my back to him, locking the screen on my phone so he couldn't see what I'd been looking at.

"Why not? Me and Jaime will sit together and you can sit with Tony" 

"Yeah right.. I don't think little turtle wants to be near me right now. But thanks anyway, you can leave now" I waved my hand lazily in his direction. 

"Why? What happened this time?" He sighed and sat down in the bunk. 

"Basically he has no interest in dating me again.. He just wants to be friends.." I mumbled and I felt my heart break all over again.

"So you are just giving up? Who are you and what have you done with my brother?!" He shook me by the shoulder in a joking manner, but I was in no mood for his stupid games. "Listen, Mike.. You can either quietly sink yourself into a bottle of Jack again or you can give it one final shot to get Tony back. You're a grown man, so do whatever you want" he patted me on the knee before getting out of the bunk and walking to the back lounge. 

He kinda has a point, without Tony I'll just get drunk every night again to forget my problems. But I can't just flirt with Tony especially if my girlfriend does turn out to be pregnant! But if she isn't pregnant then everything will be fine and I can break up with her! 

I slowly dragged myself from my bunk and approached the back room where I could hear some music playing through the large TV. I opened the door to find Vic and Jaime sat together with their arms loosely draping over each other. It was still weird to see them together. 

I turned my attention to Tony that was sat on the edge of the couch with his knees pulled to his chest and his eyes fixated on his phone screen. I didn't know if I should sit beside him or just kinda sit in the middle.. or on the floor? Ah fuck it. 

I dropped myself down on the couch, not too close to Tony as I was worried he'd just stand up and leave if I got to close to him. I tried to focus on this dull horror movie that was playing, but watching Jaime jumping at every single little thing was just too funny to ignore. 

Once the movie was over, I suggested that we watch 'Orphan' next, knowing Jaime would probably shit himself from being a total wimp during the last movie. As Vic was set it up, I turned my attention to Tony that had been staring at his phone screen non stop since I got here. I was kinda curious as to what he was doing, or who he was talking to? I felt a twitch of jealousy run through my body as my thoughts turned to Tony kissing that guy in the bar a few nights ago. 

"Hey guys, Are you watching the movie or not?" Vic asked as he pressed the 'play' button on the remote. Me and Tony both nodded and turned our attention to the starting credits. 

((Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen Orphan and want to watch it))

The noise of a woman screaming started the movie and I instantly regretted my decision of choosing this movie for us all to watch. The lady was in a hospital, sat in a wheelchair, holding her large swollen stomach, clearly in labor. That's when the dark red pool of blood began dripping from her legs, trailing across the white tiled floor below her.

My eyes darted over to Tony that was physically shaking at this point before quickly covering his eyes with his hands and ran out of the room as fast as he could. I jumped off the couch and followed him out into the bunk room where he was sat on the edge of the bunk, hyperventilating. 

"Tony, I'm so sorry.. I didn't remember that part of the movie.. Shit! I'm such a fucking idiot..!" I growled to myself and hit my head against the wall a few times before he stopped me by pulling me away from the wall.

He kept his head down as he moved in closer, placing his hands on my chest, "M-Mike.." he struggled to fit together a sentence, but I didn't want him to speak right now.  I quickly pulled him into my arms, running my hand through his hair in attempt to somewhat comfort him. 

"I'm really sorry.." I whispered to him and pressed my lips to his forehead. 

|| Hope you are all liking this so far! 

Vote and comment if you want more!!! ♡♡