Chapter 8

Tony POV-

Well it was exactly 11 o'clock and to the surprise of no one, Jaime wasn't here yet. But I guess he's probably styling his hair or still deciding on an outfit. All throughout the concert earlier, I'd done my best to avoid any awkward eye contact with Mike and focused on the crowd instead. 

"Tony! You ready to go~?" Jaime yelled from behind me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder once he was close enough. 

"Yeah, I think so" I whispered nervously as we began heading towards a nightclub just across the street from the venue we'd been preforming at. I wasn't the most social person in the world, but I guess the alcohol might help me along a bit. Me and Jaime ordered some drinks as we looked around the club that was full of men. I guessed from the multi coloured flag outside that this was a gay bar and it made a lot more sense to bring me here as I would often attract the women more than men in regular clubs.

"Here's how this is gonna work, I'll walk over to however I think you'd look good with and introduce you both then leave you to talk amongst yourselves~" he winked at me and instantly drank one of the brightly coloured shots we'd ordered before running towards a group of men. I was feeling nervous, but I needed to move on or I'd just be hooked on Mike forever. He has a girlfriend.. but he still loves me.. though if he sees me moving on then he'll have to do the same. 

I stood by the bar, drinking a couple more shots and turned back around to find Jaime had gone missing. He's probably distracted himself with a guy he finds attractive, that's just Jaimes way.

I felt a tap on the shoulder and I turned to see this man with short spiky black hair, some piercings and tattoo sleeves, "Hey, Can I get you a drink?" He asked as he sat on the barstool next to me. 

"Um sure" I replied, getting a smirk from the obvious older man. Well this guy certainly was attractive, I can't deny that and he had a very deep speaking voice with a handsome smile to go with it.

He ordered some cocktails for us before leaning in close to me, "So what's your name? I'm Josh" 

"Oh.. uh.. I'm T-Tony" I stuttered out nervously began taking a sip of my drink. I wanted to slap myself for being so damn awkward in these situations. 

"I noticed you and your friend come in here earlier and thought I'd talk to you, I hope I don't sound to straight forward, but I think you are incredibly attractive and I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me?" He asked, taking hold of my hand which instantly made my cheeks redden. 

Could I really do this? I guess it's just dancing with another guy, it's not that bad. I quickly finished off my drink and nodded in reply, "Sure I'd love to~" 

Mike POV-

I was heading back to the bus with an almost empty beer bottle in my hand and a cigarette between my lips. All through that show I couldn't stop looking at Tony or thinking about him. I'd tried looking for him in the venue after the show but he'd disappeared. We were supposed to have hotel rooms tonight, but there was mix up, so the plans have changed until tomorrow instead which sucks. I hadn't been sleeping well lately and even if I did eventually fall asleep, I'd just wake up ever hour or so for no reason. The best night sleep I'd had in ages was when I fell asleep next to Tony after that night out a couple of days ago. I missed waking up to him every morning..

As I entered the bus, I was met by silence which was odd considering the guys weren't in the venue and thus would have normally been the place they would go. I checked the bunks and found no one still. This is crazy and they wouldn't have gone out without me, right?

I pulled out my cellphone and dialed Vic's number while leaning against the counter in the kitchen. 

"Hello?" Vic answered on the other end after just a few rings.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked as I could hear some loud music in the background.

"In a club down the street from the venue, I just got here to meet Jaime" 

"Why didn't you invite me?" I asked as I left the bus, heading down the street.

"Oh well.. Originally it was just Jaime and Tony going out. Something about Jaime being a wingman? I don't know" 

I stopped in my tracks when I heard that, "Wingman for who?" I asked as I clenched my fist. 

"Tony, why?" He said before I hung up. 

Tony POV-

I had my arms around Josh's shoulders while he had his hands on my hips as we swayed together to the loud music going on around us. I had spotted Jaime a couple of minutes ago, talking to Vic by the door but my full attention was now on Josh.

He stopped moving for a moment and placed his hand on my cheek before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine in a soft kiss. I hesitantly returned the kiss before I felt his tongue glide over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I granted soon enough. He buried his fingers into my hair, pulling me in closer while wrapping his arm around my thin waist. 

The kiss was short lived though when Josh was suddenly pulled away from me and thrown to the floor. I looked up at who was responsible and found Mike standing there with his fists clenched. I knew he was about to start throwing punches any minute if I didn't stop him. I quickly grabbed onto his arm, trying to hold him back along with some other guys that saw what was happening. Mike was like a damn raging bull when  he was angry, there was almost no stopping him. 

Eventually he broke free from our grasp and stormed out of the club, to which I followed him out onto the street, "W-What is your problem?!" I cried and he stopped walking then turned around to face me.

He was still angry, I could tell from his stance, clenched fists and how heavy his breathing was. He didn't answer my question though, instead he came over to me and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me to the bus, "W-What are you doing..?" I asked, hitting him in the shoulder, hoping he'd put me down. But no such luck. 

He took me into the bus, locking the door behind us and walked through the bunk rooms to the back lounge and threw me onto the couch before shutting the door. I tried to move away from him, but instantly he was on top of me, pinned me to the couch.

I stared into his dark brown eyes for a few silent moments before we both leaned in and kissed each other.  He placed his hand under my back, lifting my body up, so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He broke the kiss only for a moment to remove both of our shirts before he began biting my neck. 

I'm not resisting temptation anymore.. He wants this.. and I do too..

|| Bit of a longer chapter hope you all liked it! ♡

Let me know what you think?? 

***Please comment**