Chapter 7

Tony POV- 

I opened my eyes slowly and quickly realised I was still in the back lounge with Mike. I must have fallen asleep earlier, I have been pretty tired lately and feeling sick every so often isn't helping. But at least we have a show tonight then we can relax in a hotel room tonight, which will be more comfortable than the bunks. 

Mike was still playing his video game while I had my head resting in his lap. I don't even remember laying down like this, unless he moved me after I'd fallen asleep. I felt his fingers brush through my hair before he spoke, "You awake now, sleeping beauty~?" 

"Ah shut up" I whined as I slowly sat back up on the couch and stretched my aching limbs. Sleeping on a couch is the worst idea ever!

"Do you want a massage?" He asked, setting the controller down and focusing his attention on me.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as he placed his hands on the back of my shoulders, rubbing them slowly. Mike was such an asshole, he knew from experience that I would get instantly turned on whenever he'd massage me. Let's face it, I asked for massages a lot when we were together and it always led to sex. 

"I-Im fine.. Thanks though.." I chuckled nervously then quickly turned around to face him. He looked kinda disappointed, but he should know that it's wrong to do these things. "Uh.. I'm gonna start getting ready for the show.." I told him before leaving the room quickly. This was so awkward. Why did I have to admit I still loved him last night?! I'm such an idiot!

I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and ran to the bathroom to change. I just need to focus on the show and ignore this whole situation with Mike then maybe he'll lose interest. Yeah.. that seems about right..

----

I managed to make it to the venue without running into Mike again, but I had seen Jaime wondering around the stage where we'd be playing tonight. I didn't really feel the need to talk to him about the whole situation with Vic as it wasn't really my business to get involved with and I'd probably just make things worse. Besides Mike would probably talk to Vic and sort it out that way.

"Hey Tone, You okay?" Jamie asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"Y-Yeah sorry.. I spaced out for a moment" I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. I must look like a real idiot right now. 

"So what's the deal with you and Mike now anyway? You guys slept together last night, didn't you?" He asked as we sat on the edge of the stage. 

"W-What?! No! ..Well kinda.. We didn't have sex.. I was upset and Mike held me until I fell asleep. That's it" I told him and let out a long sigh. "We've all felt lonely and needed a hug. You've asked me to cuddle you a number of times when you're feeling a bit down" 

"Yeeeahhh, but there's a big difference. I don't love you, Tony. But you love Mike and it's so painfully obvious~" he smirked at me, patting my shoulder as he shook his head.

As much as I hated to admit it, Jaime could read me like a book and I couldn't deny that I loved Mike.. but it just wouldn't work between us. "I-I know.. but I can't be with him.." I answered after a few minutes of silence.

"Then move on, Tone. Go out and mingle with some sexy british guys! I can help you meet people as long as you don't go all shy and hide in the bathroom~" Jaime laughed, lightly punching me in the arm.

Maybe he was right, if I moved on then Mike would just have to just forget about me and he could finally be happy. "Alright.. Can we go out tonight?" 

"Yeah sure, I'll be your wingman~" he smirked and patted me on the shoulder again. "Anyway, we better get ready for the show! How about I meet you outside the venue at 11?" 

"Sure, I'll be there" I smiled back as we both stood up and walked off the stage to the dressing rooms. 

"Great! It's gonna be so much fun~!" Jaime said excitedly and high fived me. Where does he get his energy from? 

I guess until I go on stage, I should probably start warming up then maybe pick out an outfit for when I leave with Jaime later. Yeah, I should at least try to make myself look decent if I want to attract someone. 

I can do this. A few drinks to boost my confidence and I'll be fine.. Especially if Jaime is helping me.

|| Jamie as a wingman? Hmm ♡

What are you all thinking of this so far~? 

***Please comment***