I'm your biggest fan (Ryan Tedder Fan fic)

My phone's alarm going off, OneRepublic's music on my stereo, the smell of coffee,and my little cute yorkie teacup Pam barking, yes those are my four morning alarms and sometimes none of them would help me getting out of bed, especially in the Winter when you are all warm and cozy and you know how cold outside is, but I know I have to get up at some point in the day anyway I just assimilate it and get up. I live in a small apartment with my boyfriend Erick , only thing is that he is traveling most of the time due to his job as a publisher, while my job,thank god, is local and kind of cute, I am a kindergarten teacher and I love my job, kids in my class are always so sweet and smart, and they even dance and sing along  to my favorite band's music whenever I play it in the classroom.

I know I'm not a teenager anymore, but all my family and close friends know how much I love this band, and how much their music means to me and going to their concert is my number one thing on my bucket list, when I lived with my parents I was never able to go to their concert because I had no one to go with, and my parents would never ever let me go alone to a concert, and they couldn't go because it was just to much 'noise', but anyway now that I'm independent and I can afford to go by myself is just matter of the band touring again, and I will definitely be there, front row, right in front of Ryan Tedder but not to far from my crush, Zach Filkins, I mean Ryan's voice is so charming but Zach's smile is heart melting not to mention his sense of humor. But anyway I keep checking their Twitter and their official website to see if they add any dates soon, is just something I do every day before going to work and when I get back.

Let me tell you more about my mornings, as soon as I got up from bed I go straight to the kitchen and pour me a cup of coffee, give Pam her breakfast and fresh water, then I make myself an omelet and some fruit and I eat it while I read the news and the news about Onerepublic, then I take a shower and I got ready for work, except when Erick is here I make the bed before heading to work, he just can't stand to leave the apartment without seeing the bed done, but he's a really nice guy, he once told me he was going to get surgery to look like Zach Filkins and he was going to learn to play guitar, oh I love him! we've been dating for one year and living together for one year an a half now, I really like the way our relationship is going.