Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys ! Sorry I'm taking forever to update and stuff, but a lot has been happening and on top of school I lost my uncle almost a month ago so that was ,and still is, a tough thing to deal with. Needless to say it's been a rough time so I haven't really been in a writing mood. Anyways , here's the chapter and I love y'all and happy reading !! :)

Camila's P.O.V 

After about 20 minutes of sticking my tongue out at the girls and laughing to tears Normani made me open the door saying , " Mila we need them, we're Fifth Harmony , not Third Harmony." 

I was pretty sure they would kill me once I did but I'm alive , they have to be planning something.

Emily's P.O.V 

Ok, I've been here long enough. If I leave now I can probably still make soundcheck, I'm done being injured ! 

Slowly sitting up in my bed I called my nurse and she came within minutes. 

"Um excuse me but do you know when I'm being released ?" I asked using my puppy dog eyes as best I could and prayed to God it would influence what she was about to say and I think she is falling for it ! 

" According to the papers , that would be right now sweetheart. " She replied laughing because I'm pretty sure me dancing as best I could in a hospital bed is quite hilarious. 

"Awesome, Amazing , Wonderful , Great !!!!!!" I yelled in response before my sides started to hurt and as if on cue , the nurse continued. 

" But be careful , the doctor is putting you on bed rest for a few days." Well that got my attention.

" I'm sorry but that's kind of not an option. See , my sister, ... ?"

Camila's P.O.V 

" LAUREN PLEASE STOP! I'M GOING TO PEE IF YOU DON'T STOP TICKLING ME !!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Lauren tickled my sides relentlessly.  

"No Camz, this is what happens when you lock us out of our own tour bus ! This ... Is ... Payback!!" In between every word she tickled me and I probably would've peed right then and there if Big Rob hadn't walked in and pulled Lauren , who was laughing to tears , off of me. After that I got up and ran to my bunk as fast as I could and got in and shut the curtain before she could get me again. This girl can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Emily's P.O.V 

"... So that's why I can't be on bed rest for a couple days, it's because the only bed I have is a bunk , that's very uncomfortable , I might add, so as I've clearly shown , bed rest is not an option." I explained ,with a lot of hand motions, to my nurse. 

"Wait a second , you're Emily Jauregui ?" Was her response, wow. 

Breathing deeply , I nodded and she took that into consideration. 

" Sweetie you're so talented my little sister loves you ! Her name is Kennedy , can you sign an autograph for her ?" She asked . 

" Sure , wait did you say Kennedy ? Does she have blue eyes and did she go to a Fifth Harmony concert recently ?" I asked shooting up , looking at her hoping it's the same girl. 

" Yes ! That's her !" She whisper/yelled . 

" Then tell her to text me , tell her I've been waiting." I responded , smiling because of the memory of the sweet girl I met at that meet and greet.

" Excuse me ?" She looked at me like I was crazy. 

Laughing, I explained what happened before the meet and greet and as I did I saw the nurse's face light up with happiness for her little sister.

" Wow , that's why she was so happy , but what's more important at this moment is to get you out of here , right ?" She responded laughing as she said it.

" Yup, but remember, I'm expecting her to text me , ok ?" I said as the nurse took off my hospital bracelet and handed me my clothes. 

" Ok cutie, I'll remind her." And that was that.

Lauren's P.O.V 

 The baby sis 💘💘 : Hey Lau , could you come pick me up from the hospital ? I'm being released , like , rn. 

To The baby sis 💘💘: Ofc , I'm omw  babygirl!! 

Turning off my phone , I saw we had arrived at the venue so I told the manager about Em and took his car to go get her. As I was leaving I saw Ally come up to me as I was about to exit the venue.

"  Lauren , where are you going ? You need to go get ready !!" She asked as I was opening the car door. 

" Em is being released from the hospital so I'm going to go get her." After I saw Ally nod her head and say she would tell the girls, I was on my way , hoping this was the last time I had to pick up my 16 year old sister from the hospital.