Chapter 5

Camila's P.O.V 

It's been 2 weeks since we got here and today we have a break from all the interviews and appearances and stuff like that and we get to do whatever we want and it's exciting ! 

Ok I've been up for 3 hours by myself , it's officially time for me to wake up the girls , wish me luck . 

" Em , " I whisper , trying to wake her up , " Emi please wake up , it's late , " I say shaking her shoulders a little but she still isn't waking up . Ok , here goes nothing , " EMILY ! " I scream at the top of my lungs  and I finally get the response I want, she wakes up.

" MILA WHATS WRONG ? WHAT'S HAPPENING ? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING ?!?!?! " She yells shooting up in her bed. 

" Nothing , " I say shifting my weight slowly walking to the door , " I just wanted you to wake up because it's late and I want to make breakfast with you . " I say blushing now . 

" So basically , " she says getting up slowly from her bed , " you woke me up for nothing at , " she looks at the clock , " 8 FUCKING 30 IN THE MORNING ON A SATURDAY ?! " she says screaming at this point . 

" Yes ? " I reply a little scared , waiting for her response . 

She sighs and continues , " Fine , whatever just don't do it again . " then , before I can blink , she kisses me and I slowly relax into the kiss and just like that , her lips leave mine . " Understand me ? " she says like she didn't just kiss me , then I nod in reply and I pull her close to me and we go and wake up Lauren who is still asleep in the room across from Em's with less difficulty and no screaming and then wake up the rest of the girls with no problems at all , including Dinah who surprisingly was the easiest to wake up. 

Anyways Em , Ally, and I are now making breakfast for us and the girls and it's more fun than it should be. We are making pancakes while Ally is in charge of making eggs and bacon which smells delicious . Wow Em can cook , she's making those pancakes like a bo$$ ( pun obviously intended).

" Hoi, dawgs is the food ready ? I'm starving ." Dinah said walking over to the kitchen .

" No Dj it's not ready , but if you help " when Em said this she flicked some pancake mix at Dinah , " it would be ready quicker , don't you think ?" Emily said before she laughed at the sight of Dinah covered in pancake mix. 

Emily's P.O.V 

Well if I had to be woken up early at least it was Mila who woke me up. Anyways , Ally and I are making breakfast while Mila is being no help at all , Dinah is trying to get pancake off her face , Normani is falling asleep and Lauren is on her phone , what else is new ? 

" Hey Lolo ? Could you set the table ? Food should be ready in like 5 minutes . " I say , trying to get her attention . 

" Sure thing Babygirl ! " she says before walking over and giving me a hug . 

" Lolo , I said set the table not hug me . " I say after pulling out of her hug with a laugh .

" Fine whatever baby sis ." She said smiling while setting the plates on the table . 

Finally , before I could say it myself Ally interrupts me , " Y'all! Food is ready !" Ally says while putting the food on the table . 

Since no one moved I reinterated the point " Guys get your asses up food is ready ! " and with that the girls and I walked over to the table for an actual breakfast , something we haven't had in a long time . 

" Guys ? Can we go to the beach ? You know since we have nothing to do . " I ask not looking at the girls , the beach reminds me of home and I've been getting homesick. 

" Sure thing Babygirl , I miss the beach too ." Lauren responded catching my eyes with a nod and a smile . 

" Yass dawgs , I need a tan , the beach sounds like a plan ! " Dinah remarked with a smile .

" That settles it , the beach it is sunshines !" Ally said with an understanding look in her eyes. Wow, is my homesickness that obvious ? I hope not , it's just LA is still a difficult place for me so being at the beach would help a lot. 

" Ok girls , and Babygirl , go get ready , and don't worry about the dishes I've got that covered ." Lauren said and before anyone could say anything else I shoot out of my seat to go change ! 

Lauren's P.O.V 

Im glad we're going to the beach, it's been too long since we've gone and I know it will sure as hell improve Em's mood seeing as she's been sulking around the last week or two . Sure it got me stuck doing dishes but it's worth it to see my baby sis smile again , LA has taken such a toll on her and the beach always helps with her. It's gotten so bad that she has been sleeping in my room with me crying herself to sleep and it's horrible . Today was a rare day that she slept in her room and slept through the whole night and I'm proud of her . 

" Hey Lo ? Can we talk ?" Camz said , wow I didn't even know she was here . 

" Sure Camz , what's up ? " I say while washing the dishes . 

" It's about Emily . " she said almost in tears . 

" What's wrong ?! " I say forgetting about the dishes . 

" No it's nothing now ! It's just about when we were here on X-Factor " she said walking over to me , " something happened when she came to visit us the week before the Finale , and it's really important." She said quietly in a gentle tone . 

Calming down enough to talk I nod , asking her to explain . 

Taking the cue she continues " Well remember that day she came to see us and you two were talking and she went to the bathroom ? Well I sorta walked in on her ... " 

" Really Camz ? I knew you always liked her but come on , you walked in while she was using the bathroom ? " I say laughing off her serious tone . 

" No Lauren , she wasn't using the bathroom , I walked in after she cut herself ." She said calmly , as if that would stop me from worrying . 

" SHE WHAT ? " I said . That was all I could say before the tears came , the beach would have to wait, I need to talk to my sister.