Chapter 7

A/N : this cover has nothing to do with the chapter I just love it soooo much but it might have something to do with later chapters so watch out ;) ! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3 

Camila's P.O.V 

" Baby , wake up , we have that meeting with Simon ." I say gently shaking the girl cuddled into my side .  God she's so beautiful when she's asleep , ok that was creepy forget I said that. 

" No babe , give me five more minutes please ?" She responds in her raspy morning voice. Jesus her voice is sexy in the morning , I wonder what it would sound like when we .... NO NO NO I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT , snap out of it Camila ! 

" Baby I would but we have to get up , the meeting is in 1 hour and we're not even ready , baby I'll let you sleep later ok ?" I try negotiating with her . 

" Fine babe , it's a deal , now I have to go change I'll be back ,ok ? " she says as she gets up from my bed and it's then I realize she's wearing my shirt , she looks better in my clothes than I do. 

" Ok baby , I have to change too , see you soon ." I say smirking . 

" Hmm maybe I  should just change here , I mean we are the same size so I could just wear some of your clothes . " Em says returning my smirk . 

" Whatever you want baby , " I reply throwing her some clothes ," I think you look sexy in whatever you wear ." Calm yourself Camila , you're becoming corny . 

" Ok babe , I'm going to change so don't look , and thank you ." Yay she's smiling ! 

" Ok baby , I won't ." and with that she turns away from me and starts changing and so do I . 

" Hey girls are you WOAH I'm going to act like I didn't just see y'all half naked ok ? Ok well we're going to be in the car y'all have 10 minutes ?" Ally said extremely nervous as she practically ran out of my room . 

" Babe you ready ? Or should I say decent ?" Emi asks without looking at me . 

" Yeah I'm good ." I said and turned around to see her wearing my pink sweatshirt , black skinny jeans, light pink vans , and her black Jauregui beanie . Wow , she's just breathtaking . 

" Let's go babe ." I say linking our arms together . 

- Skipping the car ride because like I said , car rides are boring XD - 

Emily's P.O.V 

BEST . MORNING . EVER !!! Anyways , we've just arrived at  Syco records to meet Simon and discuss the tour . I don't know why the girls want me to come but it's all good , I'm glad I can be there to support them ! Out of reflex I grabbed hold of Mila's hand and I've been at her side since we've arrived . 

" Hello ladies , and little lady clinging to Camila ." Simon said upon our entry into the room.

" Hello " they say in unison . 

" Hi Simon , I'm Lauren's sister and my name's Emily." I reply with as little sass as possible . 

" Well nice to meet you Emily ." He says in response . 

" Likewise ." I say as I continue to cling to Camila without an objection from her . 

" So girls we have 3 acts secure , they are Bea Miller , Mahogany Lox , and Jacob Whitesides , but we need one more , any requests ? " he said forgetting my existence. 

" Yes actually , we have agreed that we want Emily Jauregui , my sister , to be an opening act." Lauren said coolly. 

" You want who now ?! " I say nearly choking on my own saliva . 

" Well ladies I don't know her vocal abilities so maybe someone else would be better . " Simon said disregarding my comment . 

" Well then sir , maybe she can sing a little right now so you can understand how well she sings ." Lauren remarked. 

" Alright , if she says its ok then she may sing for me . " He said , " Is that ok with you Emily ?" He said addressing me now . 

" Um sure, is there anything specific you want me to sing ? " I asked , trying to be calm . 

" Nope , just sing what you feel Miss Jauregui . " He said looking at me now . 

" Ok , um I'll sing force of nature by Bea Miller ." I said gaining confidence . 

 I don't know why but my hands are shaking 

I can see you coming and I stand here waiting 

Yeah I get tongue tied in the conversation 

It's a fucked up , bad , sick situation 

With even more confidence now I continue 

I try to tie my heart down , 

Board up all the windows oh but it's too late cuz 

I let you get too close , I know I should take cover , hide inside these four walls 

But baby I surrender , it all . 

" Um yeah that's all I remember ." I say as my grand finale . 

" You ma'am , have yourself a job this tour season and a record deal with it, Emily you're amazing ." He said , shocked by my singing . 

" Wow are you serious ? Thank you it really means a lot sir ! " I said , excited beyond belief ! 

"You're welcome Emily , you are just as talented as your big sister here ! " He said smiling , wow he's smiling . " Girls , I think this meeting is over , have a wonderful day and Emily ? Be prepared for tour , it's one crazy industry. " he said and with that , our meeting is over . 

Lauren's P.O.V 

YES ! I wouldn't have anyone else with us on our tour and I think she finally realized how talented she is and she totally killed it ! He put her on the spot and she even shocked me , even I didn't think she'd be that great. Anyways I hope this means she will have an e.p or album out  soon and when she does I know she'll blow everyone away .

" Babygirl , you did incredible today !" I say as we pull up in the driveway . 

" Thanks , but maybe I could've done better if I had a little warning don't you think ?" She responded , oh yeah , I forgot I kind of put her on the spot . 

" I don't know , I think you did really fucking wonderful without a warning ." And I got a slap on the arm from , I'm guessing , Ally . 

" Watch your language Lauren ! " Ally said laughing . 

" Ok mom ! " I responded laughing .