Chapter 6

Emily's P.O.V 

As I was changing and humming to myself I heard a knock at the door . " Who is it ?" I say when the knocking stops . 

Through the door I hear Lauren " Em it's me , can I come in ?" 

" Sure , just give me a second . " I say after I put on the bathing suit top . ( the bathing suit in the picture.)  " Ok come on in Lolo !" I say as I walk over to throw on a t shirt and shorts . 

Before I can say or do anything I'm engulfed in a hug and I wince because I can't breath . " Emi you used to self harm ? What happened ? You could've come to me , you didn't have to cut . " and my response was the tears streaming down my face as I moved away from her . 

" Lauren I can ... " is all I manage to say before Lauren cuts me off . 

" Can I see the scars Em ? Can I know how many times I wasn't there for you ?" She said crying as well . 

I ran over to her again and threw myself in her arms as she saw the scars on my own and I whispered  "You didn't fail me , I failed you .". I couldn't help it , I broke down in my sisters arms as I wanted so badly to forget the blade and the blood and the pain . How badly I wanted those days to be a nightmare . " Lolo I cut because I'm not as talented as you , or beautiful, or smart. I cut because I'm nothing compared to you. It's painful knowing that I'll never be great or as perfect as you . I failed you ,  and I sure as hell don't deserve a great sister like you . " and as I said this I felt her hands find my scars, the part of me no one saw . 

" Babygirl don't you get it ? You are so much more talented because your voice is raw and emotion filled , you sing from your heart , not your head . You are way too amazing and smart and wonderful to ever feel this pain and yet you have , and survived . You are a different kind of beautiful , the kind no one can ever take away from you, and Em ? I'm the one who doesn't deserve you , babygirl  you haven't  failed me , if anything I failed you . You are perfect , and you are going to fly so high the clouds will seem to be miles below you but Camz and I will be by your side , always ." With that last word I smile , a genuine smile and I melt into my sisters arms even more . Sure I wasn't always doing well , but now I have my sister to help me through it all . 

So as Lauren wipes the tears from my face and I wipe off her tears we're both ok now , which is  something new for me . 

" Now babygirl what do you say I go change so we can go to the beach ? " she says smiling at me in her arms.

" I say go get your ass changed Jauregui ." With a laugh all the sadness and tension are gone . 

" That's my little sis ." Lauren remarks leaving my room . 

- Skips the car ride bc that's boring -  

Lauren's P.O.V 

Wow , my sister is quite possibly the strongest person in the world . She truly is incredible , but I'll fangirl about my sister later , now we've arrived at the beach and it's such a beautiful day! I've brought my books and I'm prepared and I think my sister has the same idea seeing as she set up her chair and is grabbing a book . 

Dinah's P.O.V 

Em and Lo are not reading a book at the beach on a nice day like this , not on my watch . 

" Yo Chancho ? " I call out to Camila .

" Yes CheeChee ?" Mila replied 

" Let's give those two loners a nice dive in the water , shall we ? " I say giving her a conspiratorial wink .

" I don't know CheeChee , they'll be really mad." Walz says a little doubtful 

" Oh come on Chancho , it's just one prank ." I say trying to persuade her . 

" Fine , lets do this CheeChee ." She says smiling . 

Since the Jauregui sisters had fallen asleep, one after the other, it shouldn't be that hard , I'm going to dunk Lauren and Walz is going to dunk Em . 

" On three Chancho , " I whisper while carrying Lauren to the water with Walz was carrying Em a little bit behind me . " 1...2...3... DROP THEM !!" I yell and in a split second they're awake . 

" HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE WATER IS FUCKING FREEZING !" Em yells when she comes up to the surface. 

" WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU IDIOTS THINKING ???" Lauren yells just as pissed . 

" RUN CHANCHO !" I scream as I see the Jauregui's running to us from the water looking really angry . 

" I'M RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN CHEECHEE ! " Walz yells from behind me . 

" YOU TWO ARE DEAD !" Lauren yells catching up to us . 

"YOU TWO ARE GONNA FUCKING PAY !" Em yells right behind me . 

Oops , maybe this was a bad idea.

Lauren's P.O.V 

That was one hell of a wake up call , now it's time for one of their own. After I got a hold of Dinah and Em caught up to Camz Em and I decided it was time for them to pay for what they did. 

" Shall we Emi ?" I say walking to the water pulling Dinah behind me .

" We shall ." She replies with a grin on her face holding Camz and within a minute the girls were thrown in the water . How I love coming to the beach . 

" Nice work Em ." I say calling to my sister . 

" Not too shabby yourself Jauregui ." She replies with a big smile on her face . After that the rest of the day was pretty relaxing , we should go to the beach more often , it's a blast !