Chapter 43

Karthik Pov

I felt so relieved after revealing every thing to Shreya but her indifference made me go crazy. I saw she was deeply hurt by words of Shruthi as she made her grip tighter on her friends hands.  At that moment I wanted to punch Shruthi but did not do as it will not be civilized to hurt a bride who happens to be my friend.

I want Shreya to attend this wedding but seeing her relieved on Suchi's words I decided not to force her. "Shruthi! your parents know you are getting married?" my sis Isha  asked. "No" Shruthi said. "Yes! They know"  I answered making her shriek. "They will not reach here. Jai will handle them" I said assuring her.

 "Jai!!" I heard all of them saying at a time. "He helped me in handling all this. He is an awesome person I have ever seen" I said and saw Shreya's face beaming with pride for her brother. Its strange how few relations form which last longer than blood relations. 

After sending Shruthi with George and his family my eyes were only on one person who is sandwiched in group hug of all her friends, No! I can call them her family. Slowly everyone left leaving Shreya with me.

"Wont you go with Shruthi?" Shreya asked sitting opposite to me. "Why would I?" I asked raising my brow. "She is your friend, her marriage, arrangements" she tried to answer but could not. "All arrangements are done and she has her partner with her. So can I have my partners time now?" I asked looking into her eyes.

For a moment she is lost but nodded, I felt happy that I effect her. "I am sorry to hide this from you, I did not know what else to do. So this is the secret which I hid from you" I said in pleading tone. I want to confess my other secret too but thats not important now. 

"You created situations which make me assume things, you hurt me knowingly. Do you expect me to forgive you?" she accused. When I did not reply she just shook her head "Every time I accept whatever people do to me but not this time" she said in confident tone. I deserve this after hurting her so much, even I will not sit calm to calm her.

"You want to tell me anything else in this matter?" she asked with a serious look making me gulp. "I did not tell you about Shruthi before our marriage as we broke up long before and never loved each other. We were not matured enough like you people a that time, I never expected that our stupidity will result in this much drama" I said not knowing what else to say. 

I expected reply from her but she sat like a statue immersed in her own thoughts. I did not dare to break the silence around us fearing her reaction. "Shreyaaa!!" Nishanth and Anokhi came running towards us and collapsed before her. "We have a big news" Anokhi said with a huge grin.

"We were spying Ashish and found some interesting facts" Nishanth said making us curious. "What are they?" Shreya asked immediately. "First he is madly in love with someone, second he wants to talk to you tomorrow" Nishanth said making Shreya confused. "Say the important thing" Anokhi shouted. "Hmm We found your secret admirer" he said with a million dollar smile. 

Shreya looked amazed and my face drained. "Look at this" Nishanth said handing her a crumbled paper. "The hand writing and those poetic lines, are they not similar?" he asked. "They are" Shreya said with a bright smile. "Its Ashish dear! We saw him writing this and he threw this paper away. Luckily we found it under the desk" he narrated. 

"I never expected a doctors hand writing will be so beautiful" Shreya commented. "Me too" Nishanth added making Anokhi punch both of them. "Come lets share this with Suchi" Anokhi pulled both of them leaving me alone.

Shreya Pov

"Thank you so much" I hugged both of them and they looked confused not knowing the reason. I did not want to be with Karthik and these both helped me in getting out. 

This is a very long day with so many things happening at a time. Next day all of them went to Shruthi's wedding. Suchi instructed Yash to observe things and explain her later, Nishanth to take videos of all rituals. 

"Why did you not allow me to go?" I asked Suchi sitting on her bed and patting my baby. "As I know you did not want to go" she replied doing her work. "What if I say I want to go?" I asked her in serious tone making her still. "I was so confident that you will not. Even then I will oppose, how can I send you that arrogant girls wedding when I clearly know that she hurts you" Suchi said in dangerously low tone. 

I smiled at her reaction making her realise that I was trying to tease her. "Tell me what all you hid from me till now, for your info I already know" Suchi said with hurt in her eyes. I narrated what all happened and apologized for not sharing. "I know why you did so, I am just feeling bad that  I was not there when you needed us" Suchi said with tears in her eyes. 

We started analyzing all words and reactions of Karthik estimating the truth and depth in them. "I suggest you to do that. I dont like all these going out of my family" she said making me think again. "May be I have to do this to stop all accusations" I agreed with her.

"Shreya! You trust me right!" she asked suddenly and I nodded. "Karthik loves you so much" she said making me stiffen. I did not expect these words from her. "Why do you think so?" I mumbled. "Its truth dear, even Yash thinks the same. You too can feel it once you start being open to him" Suchi said making me roll my eyes. 

"I have to meet Ashish" I came out saying that avoiding her topic. 

"Hey Ashish!" I greeted him with my best smile. "Lilliput!! I am waiting for you" he said hugging me. He is the only one who calls me Lilliput out of love, this also means there is something serious which is troubling him.

"Do you remember I promised that I will inform you first when I fall in love?" he asked me enthusiastically. "I do" I said. "Well then I am going to confess my love" he said with a blush on his face making my heart skip a beat.  "You have to make my mom accept for this, Promise me that you will do" he asked forwarding his hand. "Promise" I said joining my hand. 

He made a call and confessed his love and I can see he is madly in love with that girl. "I love her so much but never confessed it. I made her parents and my father agree for this but I am worried to inform my mom" Ashish said in a worried tone. "Your mom will never reject your choice, you know that well" I explained. 

"Actually I rejected girl of my mom's choice with vague reasons as I was not interested in getting married then but my fate . . Its the same girl whom I love now" he said burying his face in his palms. I laughed at his reaction and I know his mom will not accept easily. "She thinks if I reject someone then they are not worth" he continued. "I will make her agree for this without hiding any facts from her" I promised. Its so simple for me to make her realize that her son finally fell for her choice but no one else can make her agree except me. 

After talking to his mom I reached home and called up my lawyer. "I want those papers as soon as possible" I ordered him. Mr.Karthik get ready to face your wife, I smiled at my thoughts.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What is Shreya upto? What will Karthik do? Who is the girl Ashish is talking about?

Thank you all

Please Comment and vote