Chapter 1

. ."We will support each other at any moment in our lives, will love each other and cherish these moments all our life" they promised by joining their hands.

Shreya,Ankith,Preetisha best friends forever they shouted by seeing the beautiful work done by Ankith who engraved it on rock using all his skills . . Best moment in our life . .

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .

Shreya pov:

I came back from those thoughts to find myself still stuck in traffic. Mom n Dad are busy discussing something so i again drifted back into memories.

Flashback

"Shre plz stay away from both of us and never try to come between us" my preet ordered me.

"But what happened Preet . . I know you both love each other. Why are you saying all this when you know i wont come between you and anki" I pleaded her but she just gave a confused look. This time i failed to read expression on her face.

"Shre . . You will never understand so stop bothering us"
Meanwhile Anki joined her and shouted at preet "No need to give her explanations pretty we have so much work to do just come" saying that he dragged her away leaving me all alone.

I was shattered by the fact that my best friends left me . .

Did they ever trust me? was the question on my mind . . slowly tears started rolling on my cheeks when someone held my shoulder to console me . .

I opened my eyes with the honking of horn, security opened gates and we reached our home.

VasudhaMa (my mother in law) held my hand warmly and made me enter our home. After many days we are back here and she wanted to make it special for me.

Dad (Mr.Arun, my father in law) asked me to light diya and after praying i turned to take their blessings.

"You are not allowed to touch our feet" mom glared at me . . "My beta will take blessings by hugging us" saying this dad n mom gave me a tight hug and i can see their happiness.

I thanked god for getting me married to Karthik and i thanked him for giving me such sweet in-laws in my heart. Suddenly mom came and said "you should thank yourself Shre . . that you got married and came here. If you have not played cupid for Avdesh and Akshitha we might have not found you" she winked and started teasing me.

"Mom how do you know i was thanking . . and please dont remind me of being cupid which made everyone happy but my parents were" she stopped may saying further by hugging me and said "Dont say anything which hurts you shre . . and coming to the point of how i know your thanking business you only say that i know you In and Out right!"

"Ha mom . . You are absolutey right. You know my deadly nightmares to dearest dreams" i said thinking she is more than my own mother to me and i started arranging all our stuff.

During dinner i was thinking about our promise day(tomorrow), when we three were together i didnt bother but from past 6years it has become my nightmare day and tomorrow karthik is coming back so i do not want to stay low

"Shre . . Dont play with food and eat properly" mom said and my heart winced in pain. I finished dinner and all my works when i was about to leave to my room mom gave a peck on my cheek and said "Good night Shre . ." again pain is back.

Should i tell her or not?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi friends hope you like my first story and please comment for sure. Forgive me for any mistakes and help me to rectify them :)