Chapter 38

Shreya Pov

When I saw Karthik at my office I was surprised and when he gave me this news my happiness has no bound. Instead of going to hospital I went home.

All the elders at home invited me warmly and gave me blessings. I had nice shower and packed all necessary items. "Take care of my little princess sweetheart" Suchi's granny blessed.

When I reached near her room, I saw all are waiting outside. "How is Suchi?" I asked Aman, Suchi's cousin. "Shreya come with me" Vidhi aunty took me to Suchi. I saw a cradle beside bed. I went to Suchi and kissed her. I congratulated her and Yash.

"Before baby you went to Suchi, Truly soul sisters" Vidhi aunty kissed both of us. "Its a baby girl" Yash shouted. "Now baby meet your other mom" she gave baby in my hand. The feeling is so good, some unknown happiness filled my hear.

"Now I will give this news to others" saying this aunty left. "Suchi wanted to inform you before anyone" Yash said smiling. "Actually I thought of not informing Yash too" Suchi teased him.

Just then all of them entered inside, the room was big so no problem. "All of you will just see baby from far and not touch her" Vidhi aunty ordered. "But why cant we?" Aman whined. "You all did journey and came here directly. We have to be careful with kids" Aunty said. "So this is why Shreya went home" Preetisha said holding her head. I pressed my lips tightly to control my smile.

I came out along with them, "I think she will be discharged soon. You all plan well to welcome her" I said. "This soon?" Shruthi asked. "My family will take care better than this hospital people" Avni said and everyone agreed. Aman and Avni love their sister Suchi more than their parents.

Suchi and baby were given a grand welcome. Staying in joint family doubles your happiness. Next day I went for shopping for my little one. When I came back everyone were in hall and my eyes were stuck on only one person.

Karthik Pov

One of these cousins came from US, he is looking dashing. All of them greeted him and were talking. Just then Shreya entered, by seeing him she dropped her bags. "Ashish!!" She squealed and started running towards him. So he is the mystery guy Ashish. He lifted her and swirled her around.

Shreyas laughter resonated, all faces were beaming with happiness. "You became fat" saying this Ashish massaged his hands making Shreya pout. Wait!! Shreya never pouted before. My jealousy had no limits. "I was joking, actually you became more pretty" Ashish said pulling her cheeks and hugged her.

Ashish did not leave Shreya even for a minute. "They both look great together" someone commented. "God bless you both! I miss making you part of this family Shreya beta" Suchi's granny said wiping her tears. "She is my daughter, so she is part of this family" Vidhi aunty said. Yeah! Suchita and Shreya are like soul sisters.

"If we might have married Ashish to Shreya then she will be with us forever" one uncle said. I felt uncomfortable staying there. "I am happy as a daughter here without responsibilities. And I cannot have anyone better than Karthik in my life" she held my hand, I was caught off guard.

My heart melted with her words, may be I did some good to someone that I got angel like Shreya in my life. "This is Shreya guys" Ashish clapped his hands. I held her waist pulling her more into me.

"Jealous?" she asked me looking into my eyes. "Jealous is a small word for what I feel" I said genuinely. "Thats better" she said with a smirk and pushed me.

At dinner when I tried to sit beside her "Its reserved" she said with a wink. I got frustated knowing its for Ashish. I got hurt but did not show, how can I spoil Shreya's mood again when everything is going to be good.

Preetisha Pov

"I cannot believe that I am supporting my brother" I said holding my head. "You have to" Anki said. "Why should Shreya be this sweet? See now I have to implement our plan" I said hugging Ankith.

"It will hurt you both" he said with a frown, "We do not have any better option. I know its devilish idea but we have to take risk sometimes" I assured him. "I will be there for you both" he said kissing me.

Shruthi Pov

In days of time everything will be normal. I just pray god that I get my love. We both faced so much and now its time for our happiness. Karthik is arranging everything properly, he has turned every stone possible for us.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My third update today. I thought of updating tomorrow but could not resist. This story is going to end soon. Thank you all for your support.

I am confused so even my story might confuse you. Please bear with me, I will try to give better updates.

Please vote and Comment Plzzzzz